Subject: bug#1993: 23.0.60; Emacs.app has only transparent window background

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 01:20:06 +0100

Am 29.03.2009 um 01:05 schrieb David Reitter:

> Sounds bad, but I don't understand what's happening.  Do you mean  
> the color panel?

No.

> Setting which value??

In *Customize Group: Holidays* the value to mark holidays initially  
in *Calendar* buffer. When I press the Toggle button and then press  
the "Set for current session" button I get asked whether all values  
should be set according to this buffer. This question is already non- 
sense – what do I care for Chinese or Islamic or Bahai holidays?! But  
OK, maybe this the new default behaviour when customising a group of  
settings ...

And the crash seems to happen after a time period, independent of  
whether I press Yes or No.

> If you can reproduce, please file a proper bug report  
> (separately).  The trace would be helpful, of course.

OK, can be done!

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what  
you're talking about.
				– John von Neumann