Subject: bug#19879: closed ()

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 22:16:06 +0000

Your bug report

#19879: 24.4; Hang on startup on OS X (GUI only)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
19879: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=19879
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

From: Anders Lindgren <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 23:15:06 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I fixed this a few weeks ago. It was caused by inputs events arriving
before the init code had finished. When the system was heavily loaded, when
memory was low, when the a disk needed to spin up etc. this became more
prominent.

This was fixed by block input in the init function, see
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?h=emacs-25&id=0392e241b844487261d4dfcccc9a442793e0a868
for details.

Sincerely,
    Anders Lindgren

Subject: 24.4; Hang on startup on OS X (GUI only)
From: Elliott Slaughter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 13:44:26 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Emacs often hangs on startup on Mac OS X. The hangs are
non-deterministic but frequent (25-50% of runs), consume 100% of CPU,
and only happen when starting Emacs.app with the GUI enabled, never when
running in text mode on the command-line. I have reproduced the hangs
with an empty .emacs file and after having completely removed .emacs.d.

I am using Emacs 24.4 from http://emacsformacosx.com/ , but notably,
this bug has been reported multiple times by users of Homebrew (who
either compile from source or download a binary from Homebrew's own
servers):
https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/issues/36737
https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/issues/25003

I have attached the start of a log from Mac OS X's built-in crash
reporter. I can provide the rest of the report as well, if that would be
helpful. (It contains various stack traces sampled from the unresponsive
process.)

Note that while the trace below says that I've installed Emacs from
homebrew, this is the cask version, which is just a proxy for the
emacsformacosx.com version, which is not the same as the Homebrew proper
version (which was the focus of the bug reports above), which is
compiled from source.

Thanks in advance!

===========

Date/Time:       2015-02-15 11:08:40 -0800
OS Version:      10.10.2 (Build 14C109)
Architecture:    x86_64
Report Version:  21

Command:         Emacs-x86_64-10_9
Path:
/opt/homebrew-cask/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-x86_64-10_9
Version:         ??? (???)
Parent:          launchd [1]
PID:             39366

Event:           hang
Duration:        4.00s (process was unresponsive for 176 seconds before
sampling)
Steps:           41 (100ms sampling interval)

Hardware model:  MacBookPro8,2
Active cpus:     8

Fan speed:       4362 rpm

[... file continues for about 1 MB of text ...]

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
 of 2014-10-20 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1344
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  paredit-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s <tab> <return> s-v <return>
M-< <down> <left> <left> <M-backspace> <M-backspace>
<backspace> s l a u g h t e r @ g m a i l . c o m <down>
<down> <down> <C-down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <up> <down>
s-v <up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up>
<C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-down>
<down> <down> <down> <up> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down>
<C-down> <C-up> <up> M-d SPC a b o u t SPC 1 SPC M
B SPC o f M-q <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> C-e SPC
<backspace> <up> <up> <up> <up> <left> SPC <backspace>
<C-up> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <down> <down> <C-down>
<left> SPC <backspace> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down>
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-up>
<C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up>
<C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-down> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up>
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> C-c C-c y e s <return>
m a i l SPC c l i e n t <return> C-x o C-x o C-x 1
M-x b u g - <tab> C-g M-x r e p - e - b <tab> <ret
urn>

Recent messages:
Checking 87 files in
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calc...
Checking 95 files in
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Mark set [3 times]
Saving file /Users/elliott/.emacs...
Wrote /Users/elliott/.emacs [2 times]
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending...done
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-loaddefs
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/elliott/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/emacs/24.4/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(mailalias mailclient cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit shadow sort
gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils paredit econf-helper paren undo-tree diff org-loaddefs
haskell-mode-autoloads slime-banner slime-asdf grep slime-fancy
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations advice
bridge slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc eldoc slime-repl elp slime-parse
slime byte-opt derived edmacro kmacro gud apropos compile etags arc-mode
archive-mode noutline outline easy-mmode comint ansi-color ring
hyperspec thingatpt browse-url slime-autoloads cl-macs .loaddefs el-get
el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-notify help-mode easymenu el-get-emacsmirror
el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package epg-config el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns lisp-mnt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
dired time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa ns
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 220933 19148)
 (symbols 48 28164 0)
 (miscs 40 53 203)
 (strings 32 40576 5738)
 (string-bytes 1 1313251)
 (vectors 16 23135)
 (vector-slots 8 1219804 206356)
 (floats 8 94 325)
 (intervals 56 548 0)
 (buffers 960 13))