Subject: bug#19854: 25.0.50; completion-extra-properties in emacs-25

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 06:29:15 +0100

Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 02/13/2015 09:58 PM, Thierry Volpiatto wrote:
>> Well IIRC it have always worked like this.
>
> Please be more clear: if it's "always worked like this", and presumably 
> continues to do so, then what's the problem?

I think I was clear, It's always worked like this until now in emacs-25
where it is not working at all, even from emacs -Q, if it were working I
would not send a bug report right ?

> Otherwise, an example of buffer contents would help.

It is easy you take emacs-24 and you complete against a symbol in
scratch buffer preceded by a paren and then not preceded by a paren,
then you switch to emacs-25 and you do the same.

>  > Here the link of the feature request I had about this
>
> This issue is closed. Doesn't that mean that the problem is resolved?

Same, if problem was resolved I would not send a bugreport, as I said it
is working correctly in emacs-24 and no more working in emacs-25.

-- 
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997