Subject: bug#19844: 25.0.50; No flyspell with erc

From: Cédric Chépied <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:23:32 +0100

Since a couple of day, flyspell doesn't work anymore in erc buffers. I'm on
emacs master branch. In the function erc-spelling-flyspell-verify, flyspell-word
variable is not defined. I think this was a global variable in flyspell code
which doesn't exist anymore. I modified the code and I used the function
(flyspell-get-word) instead of this variable. It seems to work, I did not test a
lot before posting this bug and i've no idea what i'm doing.

This is "my" code:
(defun erc-spelling-flyspell-verify ()
  "Flyspell only the input line, nothing else."
  (let ((word-data (flyspell-get-word)))
    (when word-data
      (cond ((< (point) erc-input-marker)
             nil)
            ;; don't spell-check names of users
            ((and erc-channel-users
                  (erc-get-channel-user (car word-data)))
             (erc-spelling-unhighlight-word word-data)
             nil)
            ;; if '/' occurs before the word, don't spell-check it
            ((eq (char-before (nth 1 word-data)) ?/)
             (erc-spelling-unhighlight-word word-data)
             nil)
            (t t)))))

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.11 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2015-02-12 on Zorglub
Repository revision: 2b4fe7f747cacdef269fd6d2c64b24843b9591f1
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11603000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-xft 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: fr_FR.utf8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: EL

Minor modes in effect:
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  virtual-desktops-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set
You should have a section marked ";;; Commentary:"

The first line should be of the form: ";;; package --- Summary"

Cannot open load file: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type, chep-notification
Mark set
(No files need saving)
ok
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20150204.836/company-cmake
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20150120.620/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5

Features:
(shadow emacsbug edebug mel-q-ccl tramp-cmds wl-score elmo-internal
semantic/tag-write pcmpl-unix semantic/edit tabify misearch multi-isearch vc-git
semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs hideif browse-url
eieio-opt windmove smiley gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader elmo-maildir modb-standard wl-mime mime-edit mime-setup mail-mime-setup
semi-setup mime-image mule-util cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m tramp-cache tramp-sh epa-file gnutls url-cache org-wl
org-clock org-caldav icalendar org-id ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs url-dav url-http url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth url-cookie url-domsuf url-gw
url-handlers url-util flycheck find-func subr-x dash company-files
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-ropemacs
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-css
company-nxml company-bbdb company-c-headers rx hideshow chep-lyrics
chep-tag-popup git-gutter yasnippet company-rtags company-template rtags popup
dabbrev bookmark company chep-stickyfunc chep-auto-complete
semantic/analyze/complete semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep srecode/mode
semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse srecode/insert srecode/filters
srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-speedbar eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map srecode/srt-mode
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode inversion
semantic/db-global semantic/symref/global semantic/symref semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref cedet-global semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/db
eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet smart-tabs-mode magit-blame
magit-key-mode magit view tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
help-mode grep compile epa epg diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode server log-edit message dired rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
newsticker newst-treeview tree-widget newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker
newst-backend url-parse url-vars xml newsticker-notify znc erc-track
erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-ring erc-match erc-list erc-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp wid-edit erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt netrc edmacro kmacro bbdb-wl
bbdb-wl-mime-edit bbdb-wl-wl bbdb-wl-ignore bbdb-wl-common bbdb-wl-addressbook
bbdb-wl-syncbuffer bbdb-wl-addrmgr wl-addrmgr bbdb-wl-bbdb bbdb-com crm
mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site signature chep-notification mime-play filename wl-demo
wl-draft eword-encode wl-template sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop derived wl-address wl-thread wl-action
wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer
mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer
mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util pp elmo-flag
elmo-localdir wl-vars wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic
modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3
eword-decode mel mime-def alist std11 pccl pccl-20 ccl advice mcharset mcs-20
mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date timezone elmo-vars
path-util poe elmo-version pym static apel-ver product luna appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs info finder-inf package epg-config
ibuf-macs chep-mode-line php-mode etags xref ring cc-langs cl cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe tag-stack paren chep-strike chep-couleur chep-retourne
chep-pastebin google_search ifndef_fichier_h fmanager chep-convert-audio
chep-video chep-mpd ampc easymenu avl-tree network-stream nsm auth-source
cl-macs eieio byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core
cl-generic pcase cl-loaddefs cl-lib gnus-util time-date mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache starttls tls chep-anchor easy-mmode virtual-desktops
ido deeper-blue-theme time battery cus-start cus-load tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 871023 105493)
 (symbols 48 71269 0)
 (miscs 40 2031 3644)
 (strings 32 218234 37454)
 (string-bytes 1 6081933)
 (vectors 16 91762)
 (vector-slots 8 2293144 57308)
 (floats 8 2434 1996)
 (intervals 56 10688 322)
 (buffers 976 66)
 (heap 1024 104379 8878))