Subject: bug#19844: closed (Re: bug#19844: 25.0.50; No flyspell with erc)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 03:47:02 +0000

Your bug report

#19844: 25.0.50; No flyspell with erc

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
19844: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=19844
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#19844: 25.0.50; No flyspell with erc
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked],Cédric Chépied <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 22:46:22 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

>> Since a couple of day, flyspell doesn't work anymore in erc
>> buffers. I'm on emacs master branch. In the function
>> erc-spelling-flyspell-verify, flyspell-word variable is not
>> defined. I think this was a global variable in flyspell code which
>> doesn't exist anymore.
> My crystal ball says this is related to the following commit:

Indeed, the ERC code "abused" dynamic scoping to get access to data
that's not provided explicitly.

Should work again now,

        Stefan

Subject: 25.0.50; No flyspell with erc
From: Cédric Chépied <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:23:32 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Since a couple of day, flyspell doesn't work anymore in erc buffers. I'm on
emacs master branch. In the function erc-spelling-flyspell-verify, flyspell-word
variable is not defined. I think this was a global variable in flyspell code
which doesn't exist anymore. I modified the code and I used the function
(flyspell-get-word) instead of this variable. It seems to work, I did not test a
lot before posting this bug and i've no idea what i'm doing.

This is "my" code:
(defun erc-spelling-flyspell-verify ()
  "Flyspell only the input line, nothing else."
  (let ((word-data (flyspell-get-word)))
    (when word-data
      (cond ((< (point) erc-input-marker)
             nil)
            ;; don't spell-check names of users
            ((and erc-channel-users
                  (erc-get-channel-user (car word-data)))
             (erc-spelling-unhighlight-word word-data)
             nil)
            ;; if '/' occurs before the word, don't spell-check it
            ((eq (char-before (nth 1 word-data)) ?/)
             (erc-spelling-unhighlight-word word-data)
             nil)
            (t t)))))

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.11 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2015-02-12 on Zorglub
Repository revision: 2b4fe7f747cacdef269fd6d2c64b24843b9591f1
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11603000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-xft 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: fr_FR.utf8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: EL

Minor modes in effect:
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  virtual-desktops-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set
You should have a section marked ";;; Commentary:"

The first line should be of the form: ";;; package --- Summary"

Cannot open load file: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type, chep-notification
Mark set
(No files need saving)
ok
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/company-cmake-0.1/company-cmake hides /home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20150204.836/company-cmake
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20150120.620/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150209/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5

Features:
(shadow emacsbug edebug mel-q-ccl tramp-cmds wl-score elmo-internal
semantic/tag-write pcmpl-unix semantic/edit tabify misearch multi-isearch vc-git
semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs hideif browse-url
eieio-opt windmove smiley gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader elmo-maildir modb-standard wl-mime mime-edit mime-setup mail-mime-setup
semi-setup mime-image mule-util cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m tramp-cache tramp-sh epa-file gnutls url-cache org-wl
org-clock org-caldav icalendar org-id ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs url-dav url-http url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth url-cookie url-domsuf url-gw
url-handlers url-util flycheck find-func subr-x dash company-files
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-ropemacs
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-css
company-nxml company-bbdb company-c-headers rx hideshow chep-lyrics
chep-tag-popup git-gutter yasnippet company-rtags company-template rtags popup
dabbrev bookmark company chep-stickyfunc chep-auto-complete
semantic/analyze/complete semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep srecode/mode
semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse srecode/insert srecode/filters
srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-speedbar eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map srecode/srt-mode
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode inversion
semantic/db-global semantic/symref/global semantic/symref semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref cedet-global semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/db
eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet smart-tabs-mode magit-blame
magit-key-mode magit view tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
help-mode grep compile epa epg diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode server log-edit message dired rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
newsticker newst-treeview tree-widget newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker
newst-backend url-parse url-vars xml newsticker-notify znc erc-track
erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-ring erc-match erc-list erc-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp wid-edit erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt netrc edmacro kmacro bbdb-wl
bbdb-wl-mime-edit bbdb-wl-wl bbdb-wl-ignore bbdb-wl-common bbdb-wl-addressbook
bbdb-wl-syncbuffer bbdb-wl-addrmgr wl-addrmgr bbdb-wl-bbdb bbdb-com crm
mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site signature chep-notification mime-play filename wl-demo
wl-draft eword-encode wl-template sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop derived wl-address wl-thread wl-action
wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer
mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer
mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util pp elmo-flag
elmo-localdir wl-vars wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic
modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3
eword-decode mel mime-def alist std11 pccl pccl-20 ccl advice mcharset mcs-20
mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date timezone elmo-vars
path-util poe elmo-version pym static apel-ver product luna appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs info finder-inf package epg-config
ibuf-macs chep-mode-line php-mode etags xref ring cc-langs cl cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe tag-stack paren chep-strike chep-couleur chep-retourne
chep-pastebin google_search ifndef_fichier_h fmanager chep-convert-audio
chep-video chep-mpd ampc easymenu avl-tree network-stream nsm auth-source
cl-macs eieio byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core
cl-generic pcase cl-loaddefs cl-lib gnus-util time-date mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache starttls tls chep-anchor easy-mmode virtual-desktops
ido deeper-blue-theme time battery cus-start cus-load tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 871023 105493)
 (symbols 48 71269 0)
 (miscs 40 2031 3644)
 (strings 32 218234 37454)
 (string-bytes 1 6081933)
 (vectors 16 91762)
 (vector-slots 8 2293144 57308)
 (floats 8 2434 1996)
 (intervals 56 10688 322)
 (buffers 976 66)
 (heap 1024 104379 8878))