Subject: bug#19829: closed (Re: bug#19829: 25.0.50; query-replace in rectangle regions do not honor boundaries)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 23:34:03 +0000

Your bug report

#19829: 25.0.50; query-replace in rectangle regions do not honor boundaries

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
19829: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=19829
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#19829: 25.0.50; query-replace in rectangle regions do not honor boundaries
From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 01:32:04 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This is installed now before the feature freeze.

Subject: 25.0.50; query-replace in rectangle regions do not honor boundaries
From: Bastien <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:58:26 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When selecting a region with C-x SPC, then M-% will suggest
replacement in the non-rectangular region.  I expected the
replacements to be suggested within the rectangular region.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.5 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.12.2)
 of 2015-02-10 on bzg
Repository revision: d5111d525f134d0a1f15c61d16d59b20d824f552
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11600000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.10

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  text-scale-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  hidden-mode-line-mode: t
  bzg-big-fringe-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function

Recent messages:
C-z C-g is undefined
Quit
Making completion list... [3 times]
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
(No changes need to be saved)
Making completion list...
completing-read-default: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
Quit
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
(No changes need to be saved) [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus hides /home/guerry/elisp/config/gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-tree
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-print
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-tag
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/coolj
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-query
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-parser
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-address
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-show
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-mua
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-J
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-abc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-coq
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach

Features:
(shadow emacsbug ox-org calc-map calc-stat calc-vec calc-ext calc-menu
calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs dired-aux gnus-draft flow-fill
gnus-dup gnus-mlspl sort smiley gnus-html mm-url qp mm-archive
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table misearch multi-isearch
holidays hol-loaddefs cal-move debug gnus-cite nnir gnus-topic utf-7
nndraft nnmh nnfolder gnutls network-stream nsm nnml nnmaildir
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe face-remap cal-iso bookmark
tabify helm-config helm-autoloads helm-aliases magit-key-mode magit
view help-mode grep autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log company-statistics server
benchmark erc-services erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp
bbdb-message bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-anniv bbdb-loaddefs gnus-gravatar
mail-extr gravatar url-cache ecomplete boxquote rect spam spam-stat
bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
smtpmail sendmail epa epg starttls notmuch hl-line notmuch-version
notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello notmuch-tree
notmuch-parser notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-address notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar
notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib mm-view mml-smime smime dig debbugs-org
debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap warnings xml vc-git diff-mode
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-clock
ob-gnuplot ob-R ob-plantuml ob-scheme geiser ob-ledger ob-ditaa ob-org
ob-clojure ob-dot ob-sh ox-koma-letter org-gnus ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-beamer ox-reveal ox-rss ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
wdired dired-details dired-x w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr
image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util cyberpunk-theme info company
cider tramp-sh cider-mode cider-repl cider-eldoc cider-interaction
apropos compile arc-mode archive-mode cider-doc org-table org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src easy-mmode ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils
wid-edit cider-test cider-stacktrace cider-client nrepl-client tramp
tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint format-spec queue
cider-util clojure-mode rx cl-macs derived edmacro kmacro easymenu
imenu cl ewoc ansi-color etags xref eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core cl-generic pcase
cl-loaddefs cl-lib ring thingatpt dash gv ibuffer mule-util elscreen
advice help-fns dired register-list time paren whitespace elec-pair
company-autoloads dash-autoloads debbugs-autoloads dired+-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads queue-autoloads register-list-autoloads
package epg-config time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 1534388 185285)
 (symbols 24 137946 0)
 (miscs 20 43830 7717)
 (strings 16 504955 31175)
 (string-bytes 1 15293294)
 (vectors 8 105801)
 (vector-slots 4 2266305 80282)
 (floats 8 944 409)
 (intervals 28 32636 4161)
 (buffers 520 99)
 (heap 1024 145190 5395))

-- 
 Bastien