Subject: bug#19829: 25.0.50; query-replace in rectangle regions do not honor boundaries

From: Bastien <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:58:26 +0100

When selecting a region with C-x SPC, then M-% will suggest
replacement in the non-rectangular region.  I expected the
replacements to be suggested within the rectangular region.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.5 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.12.2)
 of 2015-02-10 on bzg
Repository revision: d5111d525f134d0a1f15c61d16d59b20d824f552
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11600000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.10

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  text-scale-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  hidden-mode-line-mode: t
  bzg-big-fringe-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function

Recent messages:
C-z C-g is undefined
Quit
Making completion list... [3 times]
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
(No changes need to be saved)
Making completion list...
completing-read-default: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
Quit
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
(No changes need to be saved) [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus hides /home/guerry/elisp/config/gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-tree
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-print
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-tag
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/coolj
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-query
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-parser
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-address
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-show
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-mua
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-J
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-abc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-coq
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach

Features:
(shadow emacsbug ox-org calc-map calc-stat calc-vec calc-ext calc-menu
calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs dired-aux gnus-draft flow-fill
gnus-dup gnus-mlspl sort smiley gnus-html mm-url qp mm-archive
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table misearch multi-isearch
holidays hol-loaddefs cal-move debug gnus-cite nnir gnus-topic utf-7
nndraft nnmh nnfolder gnutls network-stream nsm nnml nnmaildir
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe face-remap cal-iso bookmark
tabify helm-config helm-autoloads helm-aliases magit-key-mode magit
view help-mode grep autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log company-statistics server
benchmark erc-services erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp
bbdb-message bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-anniv bbdb-loaddefs gnus-gravatar
mail-extr gravatar url-cache ecomplete boxquote rect spam spam-stat
bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
smtpmail sendmail epa epg starttls notmuch hl-line notmuch-version
notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello notmuch-tree
notmuch-parser notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-address notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar
notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib mm-view mml-smime smime dig debbugs-org
debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap warnings xml vc-git diff-mode
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-clock
ob-gnuplot ob-R ob-plantuml ob-scheme geiser ob-ledger ob-ditaa ob-org
ob-clojure ob-dot ob-sh ox-koma-letter org-gnus ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-beamer ox-reveal ox-rss ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
wdired dired-details dired-x w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr
image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util cyberpunk-theme info company
cider tramp-sh cider-mode cider-repl cider-eldoc cider-interaction
apropos compile arc-mode archive-mode cider-doc org-table org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src easy-mmode ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils
wid-edit cider-test cider-stacktrace cider-client nrepl-client tramp
tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint format-spec queue
cider-util clojure-mode rx cl-macs derived edmacro kmacro easymenu
imenu cl ewoc ansi-color etags xref eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core cl-generic pcase
cl-loaddefs cl-lib ring thingatpt dash gv ibuffer mule-util elscreen
advice help-fns dired register-list time paren whitespace elec-pair
company-autoloads dash-autoloads debbugs-autoloads dired+-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads queue-autoloads register-list-autoloads
package epg-config time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 1534388 185285)
 (symbols 24 137946 0)
 (miscs 20 43830 7717)
 (strings 16 504955 31175)
 (string-bytes 1 15293294)
 (vectors 8 105801)
 (vector-slots 4 2266305 80282)
 (floats 8 944 409)
 (intervals 28 32636 4161)
 (buffers 520 99)
 (heap 1024 145190 5395))

-- 
 Bastien