Subject: 24.4; Percentage symbol not displayed in column header in tabulated-list-mode

From: Rob Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 14:32:25 +0000

Take the following derived mode definition:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(define-derived-mode my-tabbed-mode tabulated-list-mode "" ""
    (setq tabulated-list-format [("foo" 5 nil) ("%"  3 t) ("\%"  3 t) ("\\%"  3 t)])
    (tabulated-list-init-header))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Only two column headings are visible: "foo" and "\". I believe that
neither of the following two headings are displayed:

("%"  3 t)
("\%"  3 t)

The desired behaviour is that I would like to use the % character in a
column header.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (i686-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2014-11-19 on buildvm-13.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11602901
System Description:	Fedora release 21 (Twenty One)

Configured using:
 `configure --build=i686-redhat-linux-gnu --host=i686-redhat-linux-gnu
 --program-prefix= --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr
 --exec-prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin
 --sysconfdir=/etc --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include
 --libdir=/usr/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no build_alias=i686-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=i686-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g -pipe
 -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions
 -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
 -grecord-gcc-switches -m32 -march=i686 -mtune=atom
 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro ''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  highlight-changes-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  icicle-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  erc-nick-notify-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: 1

Recent input:
<backspace> <backspace> \ % <home> <down> C-SPC <down> 
<down> <down> C-w <tab> <up> <end> ) <down> <tab> C-x 
b <return> C-x b <return> C-x b <return> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <left> <left> C-SPC <end> M-w C-x b <return> 
<up> <up> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> C-y <left> C-SPC 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-right> <C-right> <C-left> C-w <left> <left> <left> 
C-SPC <C-left> <C-left> C-w <left> <left> <left> <right> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> SPC m y - m o d e <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> t a b b e d - m 
o d e <down> <down> C-x C-s <down> <left> <down> C-x 
C-s <left> C-x C-e C-x b b u g - s t r a c <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> c r a t c h <return> 
M-x m y <return> C-x o C-x b <down> <return> C-x b 
<down> <return> <up> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <left> C-SPC <C-right> <right> 
<right> <right> M-w C-y <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> C-y 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
\ <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <backspace> <down> C-x C-e C-x o M-x 
m y <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> C-x b <down> <return> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x r e p l <backspace> o 
r t <return>

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/rob/bug.el
(No changes need to be saved)
my-tabbed-mode
[yas] Loading for `text-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20140821.38/snippets/text-mode) (quote text-mode)))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20140821.38/snippets/text-mode
Mark set [3 times]
my-tabbed-mode
[mu4e] Retrieving mail...done
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 27000, updated 0
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 27487, updated 0, cleaned-up 0

Load-path shadows:
~/sw/ghc-mod/elisp/ghc hides /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/ghc-20140819.2244/ghc
~/sw/ghc-mod/elisp/ghc-doc hides /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/ghc-20140819.2244/ghc-doc
~/sw/ghc-mod/elisp/ghc-rewrite hides /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/ghc-20140819.2244/ghc-rewrite
~/sw/ghc-mod/elisp/ghc-check hides /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/ghc-20140819.2244/ghc-check
~/sw/ghc-mod/elisp/ghc-pkg hides /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/ghc-20140819.2244/ghc-pkg
~/sw/ghc-mod/elisp/ghc-info hides /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/ghc-20140819.2244/ghc-info
~/sw/ghc-mod/elisp/ghc-ins-mod hides /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/ghc-20140819.2244/ghc-ins-mod
~/sw/ghc-mod/elisp/ghc-func hides /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/ghc-20140819.2244/ghc-func
~/sw/ghc-mod/elisp/ghc-indent hides /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/ghc-20140819.2244/ghc-indent
~/sw/ghc-mod/elisp/ghc-process hides /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/ghc-20140819.2244/ghc-process
~/sw/ghc-mod/elisp/ghc-command hides /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/ghc-20140819.2244/ghc-command
~/sw/ghc-mod/elisp/ghc-comp hides /home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/ghc-20140819.2244/ghc-comp
~/sw/erc/erc hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/erc
/home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20140824.1658/auto-complete-pkg hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/auto-complete-pkg
/home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20140824.1658/auto-complete-config hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/auto-complete-config
~/sw/haskell-mode/haskell hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/haskell
/home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20140815.629/popup hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/popup
/home/rob/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20140824.1658/auto-complete hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/auto-complete
~/.emacs.d/lisp/json hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/json
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/sw/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
~/sw/erc/erc-services hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-services
~/sw/erc/erc-match hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-match
~/sw/erc/erc-sound hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-sound
~/sw/erc/erc-networks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-networks
~/sw/erc/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc
~/sw/erc/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
~/sw/erc/erc-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-ring
~/sw/erc/erc-dcc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
~/sw/erc/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
~/sw/erc/erc-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
~/sw/erc/erc-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
~/sw/erc/erc-log hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-log
~/sw/erc/erc-netsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
~/sw/erc/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
~/sw/erc/erc-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-menu
~/sw/erc/erc-page hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-page
~/sw/erc/erc-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
~/sw/erc/erc-button hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-button
~/sw/erc/erc-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-fill
~/sw/erc/erc-backend hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-backend
~/sw/erc/erc-replace hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-replace
~/sw/erc/erc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-lang
~/sw/erc/erc-capab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-capab
~/sw/erc/erc-spelling hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
~/sw/erc/erc-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
~/sw/erc/erc-join hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-join
~/sw/erc/erc-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-list
~/sw/erc/erc-identd hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-identd
~/sw/erc/erc-goodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
~/sw/erc/erc-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-compat
~/sw/erc/erc-stamp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
~/sw/erc/erc-xdcc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
~/sw/erc/erc-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-notify
~/sw/erc/erc-track hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/erc/erc-track
~/sw/erc/erc-hecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug tramp-cache erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit mule-util debug misearch multi-isearch timezone parse-time
helm-misc stock-markets helm-command ede/cpp-root ede/emacs vc-git
image-file warnings hilit-chg company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-ropemacs
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-ghc pcase
ghc dabbrev ghc-indent ghc-ins-mod ghc-command ghc-check ghc-doc
ghc-info ghc-comp ghc-rewrite ghc-process ghc-func time haskell-yas
yasnippet ws-butler dtrt-indent clean-aindent-mode company function-args
semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/senator semantic/decorate semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn setup-cedet ede/speedbar ede/files
ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar eieio-custom
semantic/idle semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs setup-helm-gtags helm-gtags
pulse which-func setup-helm helm-mode helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-files
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver dired-x dired-aux
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp grep
helm-external helm-eval eldoc helm-info helm-net helm-plugin helm-utils
helm-config helm-aliases helm ripl-mode mb-depth two-column icicles
icicles-mode icicles-cmd2 imenu icicles-cmd1 cus-edit cus-start cus-load
yow etags cookie1 bookmark recentf tree-widget icicles-mcmd help-mode
image-dired filesets icicles-fn icicles-var icicles-opt ffap
icicles-face icicles-mac nyan-mode color-theme-almost-monokai
color-theme wid-edit autorevert filenotify screencast-record screencast
autodisass-llvm-bitcode llvm-mode latex-frame-mode markdown-mode
golden-ratio autopair paren fsharp-mode inf-fsharp-mode fsharp-doc
fsharp-mode-completion rx json auto-complete popup fsharp-mode-indent
info-look compile dash s ucs-normalize sentence-highlight rainbow-mode
color sublimity-attractive sublimity-map sublimity-scroll sublimity
latex-math-preview multi-term term disp-table ehelp mu4e mu4e-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view epa derived
browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368
smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars
hl-line mu4e-meta tex dbus xml cl-macs cl gv promela-mode
erc-nick-notify erc-services erc-networks erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat thingatpt pp haskell-style haskell-mode-autoloads ob-ditaa
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
avl-tree ob-R ob-lisp ob-sh shell org advice org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib ispell
clean-aindent-mode-autoloads company-autoloads dtrt-indent-autoloads
fsharp-mode-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads function-args-autoloads
ggtags-autoloads ghc-autoloads helm-gtags-autoloads helm-autoloads info
magit-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads
popup-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads s-autoloads smart-mode-line-autoloads
rich-minority-autoloads smartparens-autoloads dash-autoloads
tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
mm-archive message format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils
network-stream starttls url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars epg package epg-config preview-latex
erlang-start tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 964269 97369)
 (symbols 24 60938 10)
 (miscs 20 1199 2445)
 (strings 16 165023 29269)
 (string-bytes 1 5376440)
 (vectors 8 78784)
 (vector-slots 4 1921720 79568)
 (floats 8 1468 3672)
 (intervals 28 4067 724)
 (buffers 512 99)
 (heap 1024 52720 2713))

----- 
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to 
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes. 
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity
registered under charity number SC000278.