Subject: Re: bug#19752: 25.0.50; fonts in HTML

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 19:26:32 +0200

> Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 20:10:15 -0500
> From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
> 
> 
> I received message in Rmail which had this:
> 
>     <body bgcolor="#ebebeb" class="ready" margin="0" padding="0" style="background:#ebebeb; margin:0; padding:0;">
> 
> and a lot of the text was unreadable on the tty.  This seems to happen
> with a lot of messages (even some that are not spam).
> 
> Setting shr-inhibit-decoration to t made it possible to read the text.
> 
> 
> Here is the entire message.

If you still have the original mbox file for this message, please send
it as an attachment (via "M-x mail-add-attachment").  Copying text
from the rmail-view buffer produces invalid mbox files, with crucial
headers missing, so it is next to impossible to investigate these
problems, if they are related to Rmail.  (Problems related to and HTML
rendering by shr.el can still be investigated, but it is sometimes
hard to know which problems belong where.)

Likewise for the other bugs you filed regarding HTML mail.

Anyway, what is the background of your terminal, and how many colors
does it support?