Subject: 25.0.50; (wrong-type-argument frame-live-p #<dead frame *scratch* 0b54c8d8>)

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:29:46 -0800 (PST)

I doubt this will help much, but just in case it does -
I got this backtrace when I clicked the `X' in a frame showing
*scratch*.  There were two frames showing *scratch*, and I clicked the
"X" in each.  Dunno which one the error was raised for.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument frame-live-p #<dead frame *scratch* 0b54c8d8>)
  frame-selected-window(#<dead frame *scratch* 0b54c8d8>)
  menu-bar-non-minibuffer-window-p()
  redisplay_internal\ \(C\ function\)()

This was using my setup, but I don't think I have anything particular
that should affect this.  Dunno how to repro it, either with my setup or
from emacs -Q.

Feel free to close the bug if this info doesn't help at all.  I have no
more info about this.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-10-20 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 118168 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --enable-checking=yes,glyphs CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'