Subject: bug#19720: 24.4; minor mode's font-lock-add-keywords & auto-mode-alist problem

From: Joost Kremers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:55:04 +0100

Font lock keywords added with `font-lock-add-keywords' in a minor mode's
activation function do not work when the minor mode is activated in a
major mode's hook and the major mode is activated through an entry in
`auto-mode-alist'. They work fine if the major mode is activated
manually (i.e., with `M-x <major-mode>').

I discovered the problem when I added font lock keywords to
`pandoc-mode` and opened a Markdown file. `pandoc-mode' is a minor mode
that I activate in `markdown-mode-hook'.

I haven't tested it with other major/minor modes, therefore I can't be
sure if it's related to either `markdown-mode' or `pandoc-mode', or if
it's a general problem.

Recipe to reproduce:

- Start Emacs with `emacs -Q'
- load `markdown-mode.el' (from http://jblevins.org/projects/markdown-mode/markdown-mode.el )
- load `pandoc-mode.el' (from https://github.com/joostkremers/pandoc-mode )
- (add-hook 'markdown-mode-hook 'pandoc-mode)
- (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.text\\'" . markdown-mode))
- save the following text as `sample.text' and open:

====================

This is a simple Markdown test file. It contains a citation
[@Chomsky1995], a Pandoc-specific Markdown extension. The citation
should be fontified, but this does not happens when `markdown-mode' is
activated through `auto-mode-alist'. To make sure the file is fontified,
*this* should be in _italic_ and __this__ in **boldface**.

====================

As stated, the citation `[@Chomsky1995]' should be fontified, but when
the file is first opened, it is not.

Note that `pandoc-mode' *is* active (all other functionality works) and
that right after the call to `font-lock-add-keywords' in `pandoc-mode'
(`pandoc-faces-load', to be exact), the buffer-local value of
`font-lock-keywords' *does* contain the new keywords. (I tested this by
assigning the value of `font-lock-keywords' to another variable right
after the call to `font-lock-add-keywords'.) For some reason, however,
the keywords are removed again, because when Emacs has finished opening
the file, `C-h v font-lock-keywords' only shows the keywords added by
`markdown-mode', not those added by `pandoc-mode'.

When `markdown-mode' is activated with `M-x markdown-mode', the
font-lock keywords that `pandoc-mode' adds work: the relevant elements
are fontified and `C-h v font-lock-keywords' shows that the keywords are
there.

in GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2014-10-22 on IdeaPad
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	elementary OS Luna

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: EShell

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  global-visual-fill-column-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
. p y <tab> <kp-home> n n n n n n n n - x y p R S <backspace> 
l i e b e SPC r <backspace> F r a u M-b M-b M-c C-e 
SPC G e r n e r t , <return> <return> <return> C-t 
e n t s c h u l d i g e n SPC n i e <M-backspace> S 
i e SPC b i t t e SPC d i e SPC s p ' a t e <M-backspace> 
<backspace> SPC s p " a t e SPC <M-backspace> <backspace> 
C-\ " a t e SPC A n t w o r t . SPC H a t SPC e m i 
n <M-backspace> m e i n e SPC E m a i l SPC v o n SPC 
l e t z t e r SPC W o c h e SPC a l l e SPC I h r e 
SPC F r a g e n SPC b e a n t w o r t e t M-b M-b M-b 
<M-backspace> C-e , o d <backspace> <backspace> SPC 
o d e r SPC <return> <return> C-t C-b s i n d SPC s 
<backspace> n o c h SPC F r a g e n SPC o f f e n SPC 
g e b l i e b e n ? <return> <return> m f g <tab> C-c 
C-c o c l <tab> . p y <tab> y m o c l <tab> . p y <tab> 
q b u n n n n n n n n D q G <C-tab> s-m U b u D D <return> 
q D q z c d <return> M-x r e p o r t <tab> <return

Recent messages:
[mu4e] Retrieving mail...done
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 30000, updated 8
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 30216, updated 8, cleaned-up 4
[mu4e] Contacts received: 4678
[mu4e] Retrieving mail...done
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 30000, updated 4
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 30217, updated 4, cleaned-up 2
[mu4e] Contacts received: 4678
[mu4e] mu4e-main-mode
[mu4e] Found 32 matching messages

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/custom
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex-toc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/reftex-toc
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joost/.elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150126/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

Features:
(shadow emacsbug ace-window url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue url-cache
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf mailcap url-util url-parse url-vars elisp-slime-nav
projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer f paredit ebib ebib-filters ebib-keywords
ebib-db ebib-utils parsebib org-colview cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-element org-agenda typo pandoc-mode
markdown-mode thingatpt deft shr-color color shr epa-file gnutls
network-stream starttls tls mailalias qp mail-extr sort misearch
multi-isearch jump-char ace-jump-mode timezone parse-time texmathp
writeroom-mode preview prv-emacs tex-buf adaptive-wrap reftex-dcr reftex
reftex-vars tex-fold flyspell ispell face-remap font-latex latex
tex-style tex dbus xml crm tex-mode shell latexenc pcmpl-unix quail
em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist
em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util ielm pp undo-tree diff org-drill org-learn
org-id hi-lock org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb anti-zenburn-theme edit-server
ido-vertical-mode jk-functions auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
flymake eldoc company elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor python json grep compile
files-x etags cus-edit wid-edit guide-key s ucs-normalize popwin
hideshow aggressive-indent names edebug autopair org-mu4e org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-python ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
mu4e-main mu4e-view epa derived epg browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util password-cache sendmail
mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars message cl-macs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta offlineimap comint
ansi-color ring yasnippet help-mode cl gv windmove swbuff-jk swbuff
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme rich-minority smart-mode-line mule-util
dash visual-fill-column server edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib paren
ido delsel cus-start cus-load adaptive-wrap-autoloads tex-site advice
help-fns info easymenu package epg-config bind-key easy-mmode time-date
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 749602 67603)
 (symbols 48 53753 0)
 (miscs 40 4968 8773)
 (strings 32 162236 29282)
 (string-bytes 1 4424883)
 (vectors 16 78290)
 (vector-slots 8 1973759 149184)
 (floats 8 1419 1415)
 (intervals 56 26254 4869)
 (buffers 960 60)
 (heap 1024 80290 20455))

-- 
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments