Subject: reftex under Xemacs 21.5.33 Mule

From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:57:14 +0100

Hi

I just downloaded the latest reftex version from the GNU Emacs textmode
directory and compiled it with a list of compiler warnings. 

Then I enabled it and opened a Latex file, reftex mode was on, however 
when I try to run reftex-toc

I obtain an error (debug-on-error t) which I attach. I understand that
Xemacs compatibility is not guaranteed, since for quite a while reftex
is part of GNU Emacs. 

However I would like to know whether it could be made compatible with
Xemacs, 

I CC xemacs-beta

Emacs  : XEmacs 21.5  (beta33) "horseradish" [Lucid] (i686-pc-linux, Mule) of Fri Oct 17 2014 on Burrurr
Package: 21.5  (beta33) "horseradish" XEmacs Lucid

current state:
==============
(setq
 window-system 'x
 reftex-plug-into-AUCTeX t
 )