Subject: bug#19663: 24.4: eww.el delete entry from history list

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:57:50 +1100

Boruch Baum <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 01/24/2015 09:48 PM, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
>> Boruch Baum <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>>> I found it desirable to be able to delete entries from the history list.
>> 
>> This might be nice for debugging purposes, but I don't really see the
>> need as a user command.  Closing.
>> 
> Please reconsider. The use case (my use case) is someone downlaoding
> many pages for offline reading. Once offline, I browse the history list
> for whatever I want to read first. Once a page is read, I delete it from
> the history list. very useful for me.

Well, in that case you can just `C-x C-q' to make the buffer
non-read-only, and then kill off the lines you've read with `C-k', I
think?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/