Subject: Re: bug#19547: Patch for this bug

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 20:08:08 +0100

[email-masked] writes:

> Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]> writes:
> You have to use CALLN for functions taking a non-fixed amount of arguments:
>
>     CALLN (Flist, Qfocus_in, Qfocus_out, Qhelp, Qiconify, Qdeiconify, Qselection_request);

Great, good to know as alternative in addition of Eli's explanation.
Thanks.

> I think that should be fine.  Though maybe in subr.el next to the
> definition of `while-no-input' would be a better place?

Yes, I like this.

> That should be fixed by adding a default case as Eli suggested,

Yes done.

> but does it make sense to handle any of those other events?

Don't know why debugger mentionned those events, I never add any of
them.

Thanks.

-- 
Thierry