Subject: bug#19531: 25.0.50; Extra characters in keypress input (related to #18345)

From: Greg Smolyn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 10:46:43 -0800

I am using Helm-projectile with a very large project, in Mac OS X.
Previously with Emacs 24.4, the behaviour I will describe would crash
Emacs.  In 25 (git HEAD), some code fixes in nsterm.m by Jan Djärv for
#18345 stopped the crashing, but now produces a new behaviour.

To reproduce, I use the helm-projectile-find-file to find a file, as I
type eventually extra characters get "stuck" with the actual keystroke.
If I then go to type in the main buffer, those characters continue to be
stuck along with every keypress.

I created a screenshot here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGVpL1bWdNM

Thanks!
-greg

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.0.0, NS appkit-1343.16
Version 10.10.1 (Build 14B25))
 of 2015-01-04 on localhost
Repository revision: c477f2073018ed4deb3810059c1032c1709164fa
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1343
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/info/emacs
 --with-file-notification=gfile --without-dbus --with-gnutls --with-rsvg
 --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:

Loading /Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Loading /Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20150105.841/helm-autoloads.el
(source)...done
ad-handle-definition: `tramp-read-passwd' got redefined
Turn on helm-projectile key bindings
Helm completion enabled
Loading ido-ubiquitous...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Error during redisplay: (eval (let* ((active
(powerline-selected-window-active)) (mode-line (if active (quote mode-line)
(quote mode-line-inactive))) (face1 (if active (quote powerline-active1)
(quote powerline-inactive1))) (face2 (if active (quote powerline-active2)
(quote powerline-inactive2))) (separator-left (intern (format
"powerline-%s-%s" powerline-default-separator (car
powerline-default-separator-dir)))) (separator-right (intern (format
"powerline-%s-%s" powerline-default-separator (cdr
powerline-default-separator-dir)))) (lhs (list (powerline-raw "%*" nil
(quote l)) (powerline-buffer-size nil (quote l)) (powerline-buffer-id nil
(quote l)) (powerline-raw " ") (funcall separator-left mode-line face1)
(powerline-narrow face1 (quote l)) (powerline-vc face1))) (rhs (list
(powerline-raw global-mode-string face1 (quote r)) (powerline-raw "%4l"
face1 (quote r)) (powerline-raw ":" face1) (powerline-raw "%3c" face1
(quote r)) (funcall separator-right face1 mode-line) (powerline-raw " ")
(powerline-raw "%6p" nil (quote r)) (powerline-hud face2 face1))) (center
(list (powerline-raw " " face1) (funcall separator-left face1 face2) (when
(boundp (quote erc-modified-channels-object)) (powerline-raw
erc-modified-channels-object face2 (quote l))) (powerline-major-mode face2
(quote l)) (powerline-process face2) (powerline-raw " :" face2)
(powerline-minor-modes face2 (quote l)) (powerline-raw " " face2) (funcall
separator-right face2 face1)))) (concat (powerline-render lhs)
(powerline-fill-center face1 (/ (powerline-width center) 2.0))
(powerline-render center) (powerline-fill face1 (powerline-width rhs))
(powerline-render rhs)))) signaled (void-variable
powerline-selected-window) [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ox
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-texinfo hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ox-texinfo
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-publish hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ox-publish
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-org hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ox-org
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-odt hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ox-odt
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-md hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ox-md
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-man hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ox-man
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-latex hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ox-latex
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-icalendar hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ox-icalendar
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-html hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ox-html
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-beamer hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ox-beamer
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-ascii hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ox-ascii
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-w3m hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-w3m
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-version hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-version
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-timer hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-timer
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-table hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-table
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-src hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-src
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-rmail hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-rmail
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-protocol hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-protocol
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-plot hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-plot
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-pcomplete hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-pcomplete
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-mouse hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-mouse
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-mobile hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-mobile
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-mhe hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-mhe
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-macs hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-macs
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-macro hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-macro
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-loaddefs hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-loaddefs
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-list hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-list
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-irc hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-irc
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-install hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-install
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-inlinetask hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-inlinetask
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-info hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-info
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-indent hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-indent
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-id hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-id
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-habit hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-habit
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-gnus hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-gnus
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-footnote hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-footnote
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-feed hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-feed
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-faces hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-faces
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-eshell hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-eshell
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-entities hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-entities
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-element hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-element
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-docview hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-docview
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-datetree hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-datetree
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-ctags hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-ctags
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-crypt hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-crypt
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-compat hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-compat
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-colview hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-colview
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-clock hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-clock
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-capture hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-capture
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-bibtex hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-bibtex
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-bbdb hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-bbdb
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-attach hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-attach
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-archive hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-archive
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-agenda hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/org-agenda
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-tangle hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-tangle
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-table hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-table
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-sqlite hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-sqlite
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-sql hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-sql
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-shen hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-shen
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-sh hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-sh
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-screen hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-screen
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-scheme hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-scheme
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-scala hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-scala
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-sass hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-sass
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-ruby hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-ruby
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-ref hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-ref
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-R hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-R
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-python hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-python
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-plantuml hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-plantuml
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-picolisp hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-picolisp
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-perl hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-perl
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-org hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-org
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-octave hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-octave
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-ocaml hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-ocaml
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-mscgen hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-mscgen
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-maxima hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-maxima
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-matlab hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-matlab
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-makefile hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-makefile
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-lob hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-lob
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-lisp hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-lisp
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-lilypond hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-lilypond
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-ledger hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-ledger
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-latex hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-latex
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-keys hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-keys
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-js hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-js
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-java hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-java
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-io hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-io
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-haskell hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-haskell
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-gnuplot hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-gnuplot
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-fortran hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-fortran
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-exp hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-exp
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-eval hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-eval
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-dot hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-dot
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-ditaa hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-ditaa
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-css hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-css
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-core hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-core
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-comint hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-comint
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-clojure hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-clojure
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-calc hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-calc
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-C hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-C
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-awk hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-awk
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-asymptote hides
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150105/ob-asymptote
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-texinfo hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-publish hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-org hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-odt hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-md hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-man hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-latex hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-icalendar hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-html hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-beamer hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ox-ascii hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-w3m hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-version hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-timer hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-table hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-src hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-rmail hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-protocol hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-plot hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-pcomplete hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-mouse hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-mobile hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-mhe hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-macs hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-macro hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-loaddefs hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-list hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-irc hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-install hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-inlinetask hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-info hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-indent hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-id hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-habit hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-gnus hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-footnote hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-feed hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-faces hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-eshell hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-entities hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-element hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-docview hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-datetree hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-ctags hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-crypt hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-compat hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-colview hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-clock hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-capture hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-bibtex hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-bbdb hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-attach hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-archive hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/org-agenda hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-tangle hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-table hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-sqlite hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-sql hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-shen hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-sh hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-screen hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-scheme hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-scala hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-sass hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-ruby hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-ref hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-R hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-python hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-plantuml hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-picolisp hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-perl hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-org hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-octave hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-ocaml hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-mscgen hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-maxima hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-matlab hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-makefile hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-lob hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-lisp hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-lilypond hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-ledger hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-latex hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-keys hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-js hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-java hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-io hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-haskell hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-gnuplot hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-fortran hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-exp hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-eval hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-dot hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-ditaa hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-css hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-core hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-comint hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-clojure hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-calc hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-C hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-awk hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/gsmolyn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150105/ob-asymptote hides
/Users/gsmolyn/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval powerline powerline-separators color ido-ubiquitous warnings
ido cus-start cus-load smooth-scrolling powerline-themes wombat-theme
helm-mode helm-projectile helm-files rx image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap bookmark pp helm-help helm-org org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs helm-external helm-buffers helm-match-plugin
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-elscreen helm-utils dired
helm-locate helm helm-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer grep compile
comint ansi-color ring f dash s ucs-normalize thingatpt helm-config
async-bytecomp find-func cl-macs gv async helm-aliases edmacro kmacro
recentf tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib info easymenu advice
help-fns package epg-config time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
gfilenotify cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 947232 84779)
 (symbols 48 37414 0)
 (miscs 40 70 195)
 (strings 32 644081 57387)
 (string-bytes 1 48626077)
 (vectors 16 57722)
 (vector-slots 8 1573702 193009)
 (floats 8 328 191)
 (intervals 56 319 64)
 (buffers 976 14))