Subject: RE: bug#19530: Solaris 10 df and zfs

From: Ted Carr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 18:39:29 +0000

Pádraig,

Here is the output you requested:

# /var/tmp/coreutils-8.23/src/df -a -hl
Filesystem                                                     Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
rpool/ROOT/q414                                                   -     -     -    - /
/devices                                                          0     0     0    - /devices
ctfs                                                              0     0     0    - /system/contract
proc                                                              0     0     0    - /proc
mnttab                                                            0     0     0    - /etc/mnttab
swap                                                           8.0G  432K  8.0G   1% /etc/svc/volatile
objfs                                                             0     0     0    - /system/object
sharefs                                                           0     0     0    - /etc/dfs/sharetab
/platform/sun4u-us3/lib/libc_psr/libc_psr_hwcap1.so.1             -     -     -    - /platform/sun4u-us3/lib/libc_psr.so.1
/platform/sun4u-us3/lib/sparcv9/libc_psr/libc_psr_hwcap1.so.1   51G   11G   40G  22% /platform/sun4u-us3/lib/sparcv9/libc_psr.so.1
fd                                                                0     0     0    - /dev/fd
swap                                                           512M  1.5M  511M   1% /tmp
swap                                                           8.0G   72K  8.0G   1% /var/run
rpool/export                                                    40G   39K   40G   1% /export
export/backup                                                  240G  105G  135G  44% /export/backup
export/eis                                                     164G   29G  135G  18% /export/eis
export/jump                                                    235G  101G  135G  43% /export/jump
export/mp3                                                     253G  119G  135G  47% /export/mp3
export/patch                                                   139G  4.2G  135G   4% /export/patch
storage                                                        466G   77K  466G   1% /export/storage
export/tmp                                                     243G  109G  135G  45% /export/tmp
rpool                                                           40G  106K   40G   1% /rpool
auto.oracle-nfs.umw                                               0     0     0    - /oracle/nfs
auto.unix_sw.umw                                                  0     0     0    - /unix_sw
auto.GWD.SCS.umw                                                  0     0     0    - /GWD/SCS
auto.home.umw                                                     0     0     0    - /home

I will apply patch and recompile...

Cheers,

Ted