Subject: bug#19528: electric-pair-mode as a minor mode?

From: [email-masked] (João Távora)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 21:01:58 +0000

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> João Távora wrote:
>
>> Didn't check for Tom's copyright assignment since I believe it counts as
>> a trivial patch (<15loc).
>
> It never works like that.
>
> 1) Add "(tiny change)" to the ChangeLog entry.
> 2) You always need to check for previous changes from the same author
> (there are several) and estimate the total lines contributed so far.
>
I'm very sorry, I didn't know it worked like that, I'm also currently
locked out of my fencepost account so I can't check the copyright file
(is there another way to check it?)

How do I decide once I've estimated the number of "total lines"? Does
that have to amount to 15loc max?

João