Subject: bug#19515: 24.4; Doc for cl-loop always clause

From: Johan Claesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 13:35:35 +0100

Hi,

The info doc for the cl-loop clause "always CONDITION" have the
following example: 

(if (cl-loop for size in size-list always (> size 10))
    (some-big-sizes)
  (no-big-sizes))

I think the names of the subroutines some-big-sizes and no-big-sizes are
misleading.  It should be something like:

(if (cl-loop for size in size-list always (> size 10))
    (only-big-sizes)
  (some-small-sizes))

The example starts on line 2227 in cl.texi.

Regards,

/Johan

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2014-10-26 on goblin
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS