Subject: bug#19485: 24.4; no eww backtab

From: Kete Foy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 20:27:42 -0500

1. M-x eww
2. gnu.org
3. <tab>
4. S-<tab> (Shift+Tab)

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.3)
of 2014-10-21 on bitzer.hoetzel.info
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11603000
Configured using:
`configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
--param=ssp-buffer-size=4' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
erc-list-mode: t
erc-menu-mode: t
erc-autojoin-mode: t
erc-ring-mode: t
erc-networks-mode: t
erc-pcomplete-mode: t
erc-track-mode: t
erc-track-minor-mode: t
erc-match-mode: t
erc-button-mode: t
erc-fill-mode: t
erc-stamp-mode: t
erc-netsplit-mode: t
erc-irccontrols-mode: t
erc-noncommands-mode: t
erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
erc-readonly-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-b M-f SPC t o SPC s e t SPC o p n <backspace> e n
n i c SPC n a m e s e r v e r s SPC i n SPC m SPC <backspace>
y SPC C i c s <backspace> <backspace> s c o SPC w i
f i SPC s o u <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r
o u t e r . <tab> V e d <backspace> u <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> M-w
C-x b s c <tab> <return> C-y <left> <left> <left> <left>
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left>
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left>
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <right> <up>
<right> <backspace> <up> <left> <left> SPC <up> <left>
<right> <right> <up> <right> <left> SPC SPC SPC SPC
<down> <down> <down> <down> C-x b <return> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <tab> <right> <right>
<right> M 2 <tab> <return> C-v <up> l <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> C-SPC M-e M-e
M-e M-w <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <tab> <right> <right> C-d
d <tab> <tab> <return> <down> C-v <down> <right> C-y
<down> <down> <up> <up> C-k C-k C-k <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <tab> b h a A d
s M-< <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <right> C-k <down> <down>
<down> M-d M-d M-d <down> <down> <down> M-d M-d <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<up> <up> C-SPC M-e M-e M-e M-w C-x o M-f e d C-x C-s
M-x * b u g <tab> C-a r <tab> M-d p o r <tab> <ret
urn>

Recent messages:
Contacting host: www.thinkpenguin.com:443
Mark set
Input field [3 times]
Contacting host: www.thinkpenguin.com:443
Mark set
Input field
Mark set [2 times]
Saving file /home/kete/documents/computer.org...
Wrote /home/kete/documents/computer.org
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/kete/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/md4 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/md4
/home/kete/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/hex-util hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/hex-util
/home/kete/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/ntlm hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/kete/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/hmac-def hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/kete/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/hmac-md5 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/kete/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/sasl-cram hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/kete/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/sasl-digest hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/kete/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/sasl-ntlm hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/kete/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20141216.1521/sasl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
sgml-mode conf-mode repeat imenu view woman man erc-bar erc-list
erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt timezone parse-time mule-util shr-color
color org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs term disp-table ehelp tramp-cmds tramp-cache
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver advice misearch
multi-isearch dired-aux dired pcmpl-unix gnutls dabbrev url-queue
network-stream starttls url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth eww mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap shr browse-url format-spec
etags sh-script smie executable shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
pp tsdh-dark-theme cus-theme cus-edit wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib
help-mode info easymenu package epg-config paren cus-start cus-load
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1264760 76801)
(symbols 48 36411 0)
(miscs 40 1184 1343)
(strings 32 179183 20116)
(string-bytes 1 26152468)
(vectors 16 35054)
(vector-slots 8 1384707 170280)
(floats 8 433 1898)
(intervals 56 247509 219)
(buffers 960 46)
(heap 1024 130089 26708))