Subject: bug#19478: [PATCH] Improve SXPath documentation

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 11:52:15 +0200

>> From 302fd7dd9d293ca1e88a39c255704ccd173caed4 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
>> From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:58:42 +0200
>> Subject: [PATCH] doc: Add SXPath documentation from sources
>>
>> * doc/ref/sxml.texi (SXPath): Add procedure documentation from sources.
>
> Pushed.  I added a note at the top of the file that this is from
> SXPath.scm, which is public-domain.

Actually, my patch included these lines near the end of the first
section:

> +Much of the following material is taken from the SXPath sources by Oleg
> +Kiselyov et al.

Putting a note at the top also seems appropriate.

> Should this bug be closed now?  Your call.

Yes, it can be closed now.  For future SXML documentation updates should
I just send patches to guile-devel or open a bug report?

~~ Ricardo