Subject: bug#19478: [PATCH] Improve SXPath documentation

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 22:59:58 +0200

Howdy,

Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> skribis:

> After all this time I noticed that even after this patch, the SXPath
> documentation is still not clear enough.  I again found myself looking
> up the sources to see actual examples.  In a later patch I’d like to add
> general examples as well as some examples for specific functions, if
> that’s okay.

Sure, these would be definitely welcome.

> From 302fd7dd9d293ca1e88a39c255704ccd173caed4 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:58:42 +0200
> Subject: [PATCH] doc: Add SXPath documentation from sources
>
> * doc/ref/sxml.texi (SXPath): Add procedure documentation from sources.

Pushed.  I added a note at the top of the file that this is from
SXPath.scm, which is public-domain.

Should this bug be closed now?  Your call.

Thanks!

Ludo’.