Subject: bug#19476: Poor output from "help2man split"

From: Bob Proulx <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:11:43 -0700

Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
> Pádraig Brady wrote:
> > forcemerge 19228 19476
> > stop
>
> I have no clue what that means.

The coreutils project uses a Bug Tracking System (aka BTS) for
tracking bugs.  It is an instantiation of the Debian BTS.  A month ago
on Sun, 30 Nov 2014 09:06:32 -0800 you sent in a bug report.  It was
assigned bug number Bug#19228 at that time.

Today you sent in a duplicate of that previous report.  It was
assigned Bug#19476.  As far as I can tell the report today was
identical to the previous report.  Therefore Pádraig merged the two
bug ticket numbers together.  They are identical and therefore merging
duplicates is standard operating procedure for any bug tracking
system.

You can see the web interface to the bug log here:

  http://debbugs.gnu.org/19228
  http://debbugs.gnu.org/19476

To browse all of the bugs that are being tracked that are associated
with coreutils visit this URL:

  http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=coreutils

After opening a bug ticket if you have further comments simply
follow-up to the previous message and send those further comments to
the existing bug ticket rather than opening a new ticket.

Bob