Subject: Re: bug#19439: [PATCH] gnu: Add erlang.

From: Andy Wingo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 21:42:38 +0200

Backported to 2.0 in c5dac3595f42afbd76ab9110d7473bf4d16b0520 by
Ludovic; closing bug.

On Thu 07 Jan 2016 10:56, Andy Wingo <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed 06 Jan 2016 17:07, [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:
>
>> On Mon 04 Jan 2016 06:20, Steve Sprang <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> From http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_18.2.1.tar.gz...
>>> ERROR: Bad qstring header component: kMSMAn68110840
>>
>> I think we should implement the proposed change.  Could you look
>> into it?
>
> Done on master in 6d7c09c8a9900794a855b9c69c57c3d1736506ed.  I'd
> cherry-pick back to 2.0 but I don't have a checkout on this machine;
> please feel free :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andy