Subject: bug#1941 closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (Re: bug#1941: typo in (info "(org) Relative timer") in cvs Emacs 23.0.6)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:35:03 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs package:

#1941: typo in (info "(org) Relative timer") in cvs Emacs 23.0.6

It has been closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
1941: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=1941
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#1941: typo in (info "(org) Relative timer") in cvs Emacs 23.0.6
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:26:59 -0500

Thanks.

Subject: typo in (info "(org) Relative timer") in cvs Emacs 23.0.6
From: Peter Tury <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:47:38 +0100

Hi,

a 'c' is missing from the first word of "One the timer list is
started, you can also use `M-<RET>' to insert new timer items.": it
should be "Once the timer list is started..." I think.

Br,
p