Subject: `vc-dir' not usable under Subversion

From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:45:57 +0000

Now that I can actually get a `vc-dir' buffer for a Subversion working
directory, I notice that none of the commands work. For example,
moving point over a file's entry in the list and pressing RET finds
the wrong file.

E.g., if "test.txt" is at revision 17501 then it finds
"c:\projects\test\     17501   test.txt" instead of
"c:\projects\test\test.txt".

Works OK under Git as far as I can see.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2014-12-18 on 80461UHB
Repository revision: 687ae680bd12b0353e313808253e7a07c0828ebe
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix /c/emacs/emacs-20141218-135134
 --disable-dependency-tracking
 --enable-locallisppath=%emacs_dir%/../site-lisp --with-wide-int
 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32 'CFLAGS=-g -ggdb' 'CPPFLAGS=-I
 G:/usr/include -I C:/GnuWin32/include' 'LDFLAGS=-L G:/usr/lib -L
 C:/GnuWin32/lib''