Subject: bug#19407: closed (Re: bug#19407: `vc-dir' not usable under Subversion)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 03:11:02 +0000

Your bug report

#19407: `vc-dir' not usable under Subversion

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
19407: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=19407
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#19407: `vc-dir' not usable under Subversion
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 05:10:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I think this has been fixed together with debbugs.gnu.org/19429, which
was a duplicate.

Richard, if you're still seeing the problem please let us know.

Subject: `vc-dir' not usable under Subversion
From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:45:57 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Now that I can actually get a `vc-dir' buffer for a Subversion working
directory, I notice that none of the commands work. For example,
moving point over a file's entry in the list and pressing RET finds
the wrong file.

E.g., if "test.txt" is at revision 17501 then it finds
"c:\projects\test\     17501   test.txt" instead of
"c:\projects\test\test.txt".

Works OK under Git as far as I can see.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2014-12-18 on 80461UHB
Repository revision: 687ae680bd12b0353e313808253e7a07c0828ebe
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix /c/emacs/emacs-20141218-135134
 --disable-dependency-tracking
 --enable-locallisppath=%emacs_dir%/../site-lisp --with-wide-int
 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32 'CFLAGS=-g -ggdb' 'CPPFLAGS=-I
 G:/usr/include -I C:/GnuWin32/include' 'LDFLAGS=-L G:/usr/lib -L
 C:/GnuWin32/lib''