Subject: bug#19405: closed (Re: bug#19405: 25.0.50; `vc-dir' is broken under Subversion)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:49:02 +0000

Your bug report

#19405: 25.0.50; `vc-dir' is broken under Subversion

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
19405: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=19405
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#19405: 25.0.50; `vc-dir' is broken under Subversion
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:47:55 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Richard Copley <[email-masked]> writes:

> The `vc-dir' command doesn't work under Subversion. To reproduce: just
> try it. A fix such as this is required:

Thanks, applied.

Subject: 25.0.50; `vc-dir' is broken under Subversion
From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:48:38 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The `vc-dir' command doesn't work under Subversion. To reproduce: just
try it. A fix such as this is required:

diff --git a/lisp/vc/vc-svn.el b/lisp/vc/vc-svn.el
index eedccd8..80e0555 100644
--- a/lisp/vc/vc-svn.el
+++ b/lisp/vc/vc-svn.el
@@ -207,7 +207,7 @@ If you want to force an empty list of arguments, use t."
 CALLBACK is called as (CALLBACK RESULT BUFFER), where
 RESULT is a list of conses (FILE . STATE) for directory DIR."
   (if (not files) (setq files (vc-expand-dirs (list dir) 'SVN)))
-  (vc-svn-command (current-buffer) 'async nil "status" "-u" files)
+  (apply #'vc-svn-command (current-buffer) 'async nil "status" "-u" files)
   (vc-run-delayed (vc-svn-after-dir-status callback)))

 (defun vc-svn-dir-extra-headers (_dir)

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2014-12-15 on 80461UHB
Repository revision: e2815bfe2a1e4d5a21d6b6378ebc2108d4d104ab
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix /c/emacs/emacs-20141215-080142
 --disable-dependency-tracking
 --enable-locallisppath=%emacs_dir%/../site-lisp --with-wide-int
 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32 'CPPFLAGS=-I G:/usr/include -I
 C:/GnuWin32/include -march=native -mtune=native' 'LDFLAGS=-L G:/usr/lib
 -L C:/GnuWin32/lib''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec
rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 77862 5648)
 (symbols 56 17926 1)
 (miscs 48 47 125)
 (strings 32 12546 3574)
 (string-bytes 1 322491)
 (vectors 16 9338)
 (vector-slots 8 377427 15003)
 (floats 8 62 65)
 (intervals 56 229 17)
 (buffers 976 11))