Subject: bug#19382: closed (Re: bug#19382: [wishlist] Do not disable winner-mode in ECB)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 20:44:02 +0000

Your bug report

#19382: [wishlist] Do not disable winner-mode in ECB

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
19382: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=19382
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#19382: [wishlist] Do not disable winner-mode in ECB
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: Javier Sanz <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 22:43:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Javier Sanz <[email-masked]> writes:

> Right now ECB is incompatible with winner-mode. Both are very nice, but
> winner-mode can't work when ECB is enabled, you get "ECB 2.40 - Error:
> Can't use winner-mode functions in the ecb-frame"

ECB is not part of Emacs. You'll have to report the bug to that project
instead.

Alex Ott's GitHub fork [0] seems like a good place to do that, the
project at SourceForge has been dead for years.

[0] https://github.com/alexott/ecb/

Subject: [wishlist] Do not disable winner-mode in ECB
From: Javier Sanz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:13:17 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Right now ECB is incompatible with winner-mode. Both are very nice, but
winner-mode can't work when ECB is enabled, you get "ECB 2.40 - Error:
Can't use winner-mode functions in the ecb-frame"