Subject: bug#19369: 24.4; srecode can't start

From: zijianyue <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 22:35:12 +0800

*** E-Mail body has been placed on clipboard, please paste it here! *** 

There is no srecode-minor-mode or global-srecode-minor-mode command by 
default. 
(require 'srecode/mode ) is needed if I want to use that function. 

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (i686-pc-mingw32) 
of 2014-10-25 on LEG570 
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601 
Configured using: 
`configure --prefix=/c/usr' 

Important settings: 
value of $LANG: CHS 
locale-coding-system: cp936 

Major mode: Lisp Interaction 

Minor modes in effect: 
tooltip-mode: t 
electric-indent-mode: t 
mouse-wheel-mode: t 
tool-bar-mode: t 
menu-bar-mode: t 
file-name-shadow-mode: t 
global-font-lock-mode: t 
font-lock-mode: t 
blink-cursor-mode: t 
auto-composition-mode: t 
auto-encryption-mode: t 
auto-compression-mode: t 
line-number-mode: t 
transient-mark-mode: t 

Recent input: 
<help-echo> <help-echo> M-x s r e <tab> C-g <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug 
-report> 

Recent messages: 
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a. 
Quit 

Load-path shadows: 
None found. 

Features: 
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml 
easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums 
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date china-util tooltip 
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 
ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset 
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode 
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse 
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian 
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean 
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian 
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev 
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files 
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule 
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process 
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs) 

Memory information: 
((conses 8 73645 7562) 
(symbols 32 17450 0) 
(miscs 32 35 127) 
(strings 16 10682 3304) 
(string-bytes 1 268388) 
(vectors 8 9349) 
(vector-slots 4 435646 5146) 
(floats 8 56 285) 
(intervals 28 200 22) 
(buffers 508 12)) 

zijianyue