Subject: bug#19349: 25.0.50; Can not use package manager after emacs upgrade. Issue may not be in package.e

From: Charles Magid <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:04:39 -0500

trouble when I tried to use elpa.  Here is info that would be sent to
apple, emacs died.

Process:         Emacs [96647]
Path:            /Users/USER/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 25.0.50 (9.0)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  ??? [1]

Date/Time:       2014-12-11 13:03:17.541 -0500
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.7.5 (11G63b)
Report Version:  9

Interval Since Last Report:          159224 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           6
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  48995 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   1
Anonymous UUID:                      550ADAF0-9984-4C26-9FAB-A2774A7A9810

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x000000010721e000

VM Regions Near 0x10721e000:
    MALLOC_LARGE           0000000107100000-000000010721e000 [ 1144K]
rw-/rwx SM=COW
--> STACK GUARD            000000010721e000-000000010721f000 [    4K]
---/rwx SM=NUL  stack guard for thread 2
    Stack                  000000010721f000-00000001072a1000 [  520K]
rw-/rwx SM=COW  thread 2

Application Specific Information:
objc[96647]: garbage collection is OFF

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff862f082a __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009e406
terminate_due_to_signal + 145
2   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b7a56 emacs_abort + 19
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010017189e ns_term_shutdown + 123
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009e5ef shut_down_emacs + 282
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009e3cc
terminate_due_to_signal + 87
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b9abc handle_fatal_signal +
14
7   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b8eae
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 114
8   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff8499bcfa _sigtramp + 26
9   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff84920d91 memmove$VARIANT$sse42
+ 212
10  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100178ad9 -[EmacsWindow
accessibilityAttributeValue:] + 631
11  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff858763ca
-[NSObject(NSAccessibilityInternal)
_accessibilityValueForAttribute:clientError:] + 240
12  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8587afb7
CopyAppKitUIElementAttributeValueNoCatch + 55
13  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff858789b9 CopyAttributeValue +
316
14  com.apple.HIServices           0x00007fff8c837307
_AXXMIGCopyAttributeValue + 225
15  com.apple.HIServices           0x00007fff8c84060e _XCopyAttributeValue
+ 619
16  com.apple.HIServices           0x00007fff8c81bf1a mshMIGPerform + 564
17  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff838d2abc
__CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE1_PERFORM_FUNCTION__ + 44
18  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff838d27eb __CFRunLoopDoSource1
+ 155
19  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff83908f27 __CFRunLoopRun + 1895
20  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff83908486 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
+ 230
21  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff87b912bf
RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 277
22  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff87b984bf ReceiveNextEventCommon
+ 181
23  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x00007fff87b983fa
BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInMode + 62
24  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff855e0779 _DPSNextEvent + 659
25  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff855e007d -[NSApplication
nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 135
26  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff855dc9b9 -[NSApplication run]
+ 470
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100171a31 -[EmacsApp run] + 342
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100170657 ns_select + 722
29  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100148c98
wait_reading_process_output + 5757
30  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001475b8 Faccept_process_output
+ 333
31  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d8ec Ffuncall + 926
32  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013fd57 exec_byte_code + 2088
33  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d76a Ffuncall + 540
34  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013fd57 exec_byte_code + 2088
35  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010e270 funcall_lambda + 656
36  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d76a Ffuncall + 540
37  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013fd57 exec_byte_code + 2088
38  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d76a Ffuncall + 540
39  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013fd57 exec_byte_code + 2088
40  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d76a Ffuncall + 540
41  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013fd57 exec_byte_code + 2088
42  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d76a Ffuncall + 540
43  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100107c8e Ffuncall_interactively
+ 58
44  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d7f5 Ffuncall + 679
45  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001091f8 Fcall_interactively +
5461
46  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d8d4 Ffuncall + 902
47  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013fd57 exec_byte_code + 2088
48  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d76a Ffuncall + 540
49  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013fd57 exec_byte_code + 2088
50  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d76a Ffuncall + 540
51  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100107c8e Ffuncall_interactively
+ 58
52  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d7f5 Ffuncall + 679
53  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d44b Fapply + 554
54  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100108194 Fcall_interactively +
1265
55  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d8d4 Ffuncall + 902
56  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013fd57 exec_byte_code + 2088
57  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010d76a Ffuncall + 540
58  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010dd10 call1 + 45
59  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a174a command_loop_1 + 1084
60  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010c2cc
internal_condition_case + 243
61  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b0ac4 command_loop_2 + 53
62  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010bd02 internal_catch + 240
63  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a0b6a command_loop + 230
64  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a0a2b recursive_edit_1 + 131
65  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a0c93 Frecursive_edit + 242
66  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009fb20 main + 5336
67  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100004bb8 start + 52

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff862f17e6 kevent + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff83aa8786 _dispatch_mgr_invoke +
923
2   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff83aa7316 _dispatch_mgr_thread +
54

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff862f0df2 __select + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100172897 -[EmacsApp
fd_handler:] + 271
2   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fff8c3c872a -[NSThread main] + 68
3   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fff8c3c86a2 __NSThread__main__ +
1575
4   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff849478bf _pthread_start + 335
5   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff8494ab75 thread_start + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 0x00007fff5fbfaf68
 rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000017987  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbfaf90
 rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfaf68
   r8: 0x000000000000000f   r9: 0x0000000000000010  r10: 0x00007fff862f0d0a
 r11: 0xffffff80002dad60
  r12: 0x0000000000000015  r13: 0x000000000043560b  r14: 0x0000000000000028
 r15: 0x0000000000017987
  rip: 0x00007fff862f082a  rfl: 0x0000000000000202  cr2: 0x000000010094b142
Logical CPU: 0

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001f8ff7 +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 25.0.50 -
9.0) <53D46FEB-C657-343E-BEA3-65811041A730>
/Users/USER/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x100644000 -        0x100729fff +libMagickWand-6.Q16.2.dylib (3.0.0
- compatibility 3.0.0) <8DDC2022-DF85-3BDD-B287-1982E981E473>
/Users/USER/*/libMagickWand-6.Q16.2.dylib
       0x100742000 -        0x1008a0fff +libMagickCore-6.Q16.2.dylib (3.0.0
- compatibility 3.0.0) <5DFE1B59-399E-34B0-B326-FE9E297EFA12>
/Users/USER/*/libMagickCore-6.Q16.2.dylib
       0x1008d4000 -        0x1009a6fef +libgnutls.28.dylib (70.2.0 -
compatibility 70.0.0) <16197296-5CF7-3BAD-AFFB-73DB2A9A220B>
/Users/USER/*/libgnutls.28.dylib
       0x1009d7000 -        0x100a16fff +liblcms2.2.dylib (3.6.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <14EE10A7-6F5D-313D-84F6-D28448243093>
/Users/USER/*/liblcms2.2.dylib
       0x100a28000 -        0x100a9ffff +libfreetype.6.dylib (18.3.0 -
compatibility 18.0.0) <1F83D86A-6679-3246-B6B8-C377C69F5F83>
/Users/USER/*/libfreetype.6.dylib
       0x100ab6000 -        0x100ad3ff7 +liblzma.5.dylib (6.7.0 -
compatibility 6.0.0) <5B2820B1-40D8-3230-B53B-7D0C0365C955>
/Users/USER/*/liblzma.5.dylib
       0x100ad9000 -        0x100adfff7 +libltdl.7.dylib (11.0.0 -
compatibility 11.0.0) <77D60D71-E927-3712-9C62-55E96020B492>
/Users/USER/*/libltdl.7.dylib
       0x100ae3000 -        0x100b09ff7 +libpng16.16.dylib (32.0.0 -
compatibility 32.0.0) <4997B531-516C-389B-B59F-703138C94633>
/Users/USER/*/libpng16.16.dylib
       0x100b12000 -        0x100b1efff +libtasn1.6.dylib (10.2.0 -
compatibility 10.0.0) <30BCFE46-EF5B-3E31-8D6C-C0DD01103D77>
/Users/USER/*/libtasn1.6.dylib
       0x100b22000 -        0x100b4aff7 +libnettle.4.dylib (4.7.0 -
compatibility 4.0.0) <3DEFE2E0-00B0-3E12-9A79-F605BE38BEEC>
/Users/USER/*/libnettle.4.dylib
       0x100b51000 -        0x100b77fff +libhogweed.2.dylib (2.5.0 -
compatibility 2.0.0) <CB2BFE40-FB96-3819-B55A-3F38B8C8EDF0>
/Users/USER/*/libhogweed.2.dylib
       0x100b7f000 -        0x100be7fff +libgmp.10.dylib (13.0.0 -
compatibility 13.0.0) <64B1A21C-85F0-3839-B84A-2BB4AE24E7CE>
/Users/USER/*/libgmp.10.dylib
       0x101281000 -        0x101281ff4 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<150CA4D4-8FC9-4261-91BB-3B09C2D77AC1> cl_kernels
       0x10167e000 -        0x10167ffff +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<E0831601-FC9B-48E3-B72D-2E231F815047> cl_kernels
       0x1017df000 -        0x1017e9fef  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.0.19 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <4572AD1E-D1D1-3412-AFCC-D37037B1FAB5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
       0x1017ef000 -        0x1017f2ff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (??? - ???)
<0D155750-7910-32C5-8327-924FC1089442>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
       0x1017f6000 -        0x1017f6ff4 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<150CA4D4-8FC9-4261-91BB-3B09C2D77AC1> cl_kernels
       0x1017fb000 -        0x1017fbff6 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<79A43593-36E5-4FF6-86DA-E44D6BE24907> cl_kernels
       0x101fef000 -        0x101fefff3 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<CE08459E-09E9-47B8-863C-D5D2A7AE83DD> cl_kernels
       0x101ff4000 -        0x101ff4ff5 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<384BA7E7-5535-4FCD-8491-554AE273D70D> cl_kernels
       0x101ff9000 -        0x101ff9ff5 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<3A1C216F-3197-4FBE-814D-CBE03755B30B> cl_kernels
       0x101ffe000 -        0x101ffeff5 +cl_kernels (??? - ???)
<65C6D8BF-A1BD-49D6-BB20-B4C57DCB358C> cl_kernels
       0x110dc7000 -        0x110e66ff7  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.0.19 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <47DA7D73-C52D-322F-A08F-4DB320A65373>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x7fff6107d000 -     0x7fff610b1baf  dyld (195.6 - ???)
<0CD1B35B-A28F-32DA-B72E-452EAD609613> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff827cc000 -     0x7fff827d3fff  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 -
17.1) <B6BFA182-9DC9-3543-89AE-F82EB9AF1CAB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0x7fff82800000 -     0x7fff82cc7fff  FaceCoreLight (1.4.7 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <BDD0E1DE-CF33-3AF8-B33B-4D1574CCC19D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight
    0x7fff82cc8000 -     0x7fff82ce7fff  libresolv.9.dylib (46.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <0635C52D-DD53-3721-A488-4C6E95607A74>
/usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff82ce8000 -     0x7fff82d13ff7  libxslt.1.dylib (3.24.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <E71220D3-8015-38EC-B97D-7FDB383C2BDC>
/usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff82d9d000 -     0x7fff82da2fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (6.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <98ECD5F6-E85C-32A5-98CD-8911230CB66A>
/usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff82db1000 -     0x7fff82fdbfe7  com.apple.CoreData (104.1 -
358.14) <6BB64605-8DA7-337D-A2AB-A3346A421CBD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff83043000 -     0x7fff830b9fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (2.2 -
73.2) <126415E3-3A35-315B-B4B7-507CDBED0D58>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff83576000 -     0x7fff835b5fff  com.apple.AE (527.7 - 527.7)
<B82F7ABC-AC8B-3507-B029-969DD5CA813D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff835b6000 -     0x7fff835f6ff7  libcups.2.dylib (2.9.0 -
compatibility 2.0.0) <7D2E5016-A960-3ADE-B042-F74063E79550>
/usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff835f7000 -     0x7fff83609ff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (3.15.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <6245B497-784B-355C-98EF-2DC6B45BF05C>
/usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8360a000 -     0x7fff83636ff7  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(113.20 - 113.20) <786118E6-7D7E-3016-9FD5-A7CE411A251F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff83637000 -     0x7fff83794fff
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.7.3 - 1.7.3)
<5F1E4695-BC74-3ADD-8345-627BCD68201A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff83795000 -     0x7fff83795fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (41
- 41) <89B6AD5B-5C75-3E83-8C2B-AA7F4C55E400>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff83796000 -     0x7fff83797fff  liblangid.dylib (??? - ???)
<CACBE3C3-2F7B-3EED-B50E-EDB73F473B77> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff83816000 -     0x7fff8385aff7  com.apple.MediaKit (12 - 602)
<0C2CBEDA-412F-3DDF-9C74-44114E5E0DB9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff838d0000 -     0x7fff83aa4ff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.7.2 -
635.21) <62A3402E-A4E7-391F-AD20-1EF20236CE1B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff83aa5000 -     0x7fff83ab3fff  libdispatch.dylib (187.10.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8E03C652-922A-3399-93DE-9EA0CBFA0039>
/usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff83ab4000 -     0x7fff83c1bff7  com.apple.CFNetwork (520.5.3 -
520.5.3) <1C11C214-1C70-3358-A709-69C84D999DB8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff83c1c000 -     0x7fff83c44fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.11 - 11) <8D4C6382-DD92-37A2-BCFC-E89951320848>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff83c45000 -     0x7fff83ce6ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (480.42 -
480.42) <A69F9426-05CE-3312-89FD-BC063DA66DBF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff83ce7000 -     0x7fff83d81ff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <4E70C394-773E-3A4B-A93C-59A88ABA9509>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff83d82000 -     0x7fff83d8dff7
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.0.21 - 4.0.21)
<6540EAF2-E3BF-3D2E-B4C1-F106180D6F20>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff83d8e000 -     0x7fff83d8efff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.7 -
Accelerate 1.7) <82DDF6F5-FBC3-323D-B71D-CF7ABC5CF568>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff83dea000 -     0x7fff83e25ff7  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (0.9.8 -
compatibility 0.9.8) <B48E57F5-0923-3C47-8BAC-9704F4A28193>
/usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff83e26000 -     0x7fff83e2bfff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.7 -
146) <A674AB55-6E3D-39AE-9F9B-9865D0193020>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff83e2c000 -     0x7fff83f62fff  com.apple.vImage (5.1 - 5.1)
<A08B7582-67BC-3EED-813A-4833645964A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff83fe2000 -     0x7fff841e4fff  libicucore.A.dylib (46.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <0176782F-9526-3905-813A-7A5676EC2C86>
/usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff841f5000 -     0x7fff841f6ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (??? -
???) <5459F293-E1F2-33B3-B9B2-2ABB7B915B62>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff841f7000 -     0x7fff847dbfff  libBLAS.dylib (??? - ???)
<C34F6D88-187F-33DC-8A68-C0C9D1FA36DF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8481d000 -     0x7fff8487dfff  libvDSP.dylib (325.4.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <3A7521E6-5510-3FA7-AB65-79693A7A5839>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff8487e000 -     0x7fff84881fff  libRadiance.dylib (??? - ???)
<CD89D70D-F177-3BAE-8A26-644EA7D5E28E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff84882000 -     0x7fff848f8ff7  libc++.1.dylib (28.4.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <A24FC3DA-4FFA-3DD2-9DCC-2B8D1B3BF97C>
/usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff848f9000 -     0x7fff849d6fef  libsystem_c.dylib (763.13.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <41B43515-2806-3FBC-ACF1-A16F35B7E290>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff84c47000 -     0x7fff84d54fff  libJP2.dylib (??? - ???)
<1CF69239-3D3D-30CE-AC7B-C7E8C9166BC2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff84d55000 -     0x7fff84df7fff  com.apple.securityfoundation (5.0
- 55116) <A9311EF6-B7F7-3DA5-84E8-21BC9B2C3C69>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff84df8000 -     0x7fff84e0efff  libGL.dylib (??? - ???)
<A4876AE9-DDFE-3B9A-874E-09BC29D46C39>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff84e0f000 -     0x7fff84e3fff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices
(1.2.1 - 158.3) <5E2EBBFD-D520-3379-A431-11DAA844B8D6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff84ef7000 -     0x7fff84ef8fff  libdnsinfo.dylib (395.11.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <853BAAA5-270F-3FDC-B025-D448DB72E1C3>
/usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
    0x7fff84ef9000 -     0x7fff84f64ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0 -
???) <FE838BB6-D42E-3291-A1A0-6F53FC970261>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff84fad000 -     0x7fff84fcefff  libPng.dylib (??? - ???)
<E2B52527-4D0C-3595-BB13-8E8EF364E998>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff84fcf000 -     0x7fff853fcfff  libLAPACK.dylib (??? - ???)
<4F2E1055-2207-340B-BB45-E4F16171EE0D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff853fd000 -     0x7fff853fffff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
(2.0 - 1) <1F31CAFF-C1C6-33D3-94E9-11B721761DDF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff8540c000 -     0x7fff8544cfe7  libGLImage.dylib (??? - ???)
<0B7DAB2B-F1C6-39C7-B864-61EF683B6656>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff8544d000 -     0x7fff85462fff
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.0.74 - 4.0.74)
<C061ECBB-7061-3A43-8A18-90633F943295>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff85467000 -     0x7fff8546afff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (??? - ???)
<28CB0F3F-A202-391F-8CAC-FC9A1398A962>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff8546b000 -     0x7fff85470fff  libpam.2.dylib (3.0.0 -
compatibility 3.0.0) <D952F17B-200A-3A23-B9B2-7C1F7AC19189>
/usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff85487000 -     0x7fff8548bfff  libmathCommon.A.dylib (2026.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <FF83AFF7-42B2-306E-90AF-D539C51A4542>
/usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
    0x7fff854a5000 -     0x7fff854abff7  libunwind.dylib (30.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <1E9C6C8C-CBE8-3F4B-A5B5-E03E3AB53231>
/usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff854ac000 -     0x7fff85590e5f  libobjc.A.dylib (228.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <871E688B-CF57-3BC7-80D6-F6476DFF109B>
/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff855d8000 -     0x7fff861defff  com.apple.AppKit (6.7.5 - 1138.51)
<44417D02-6123-3FC3-A119-CE51BB4C3006>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff861df000 -     0x7fff862d9ff7  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.7.4 - 331.7) <BEBA6D78-08E0-3B99-B77B-A5CBF3344834>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff862da000 -     0x7fff862fafff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (1699.32.7
- compatibility 1.0.0) <66C9F9BD-C7B3-30D4-B1A0-03C8A6392351>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff862fb000 -     0x7fff86349fff  libauto.dylib (??? - ???)
<D8AC8458-DDD0-3939-8B96-B6CED81613EF> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff863c8000 -     0x7fff863ecfff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (1.5
- 44.2) <A0417D7F-22E9-3FD8-AC55-67654D8E93EB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff8642f000 -     0x7fff8642ffff  com.apple.vecLib (3.7 - vecLib
3.7) <9A58105C-B36E-35B5-812C-4ED693F2618F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff86430000 -     0x7fff864d5fff  com.apple.ink.framework (10.7.5 -
113) <1AE6676D-490A-36C2-B6CC-00F93AEB31DE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff864f7000 -     0x7fff8657cff7  com.apple.Heimdal (2.2 - 2.0)
<52B0F371-D272-3C8E-B42F-04D3FDD8AD0D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff8657d000 -     0x7fff865dfff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 91)
<B072970E-9EC1-3495-A1FA-D344C6E74A13>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff865e0000 -     0x7fff86632ff7  libGLU.dylib (??? - ???)
<DB906997-0F70-3469-BA0E-2F1DDBEAD8D5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff86633000 -     0x7fff8663afff  libGFXShared.dylib (??? - ???)
<D3598924-B167-372E-8C9F-1BBF68852542>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff8663b000 -     0x7fff86652fff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.7 -
146) <E6D4F114-678B-3957-9C59-9206ECDA756E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff866af000 -     0x7fff86745ff7  libvMisc.dylib (325.4.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <642D8D54-F9F5-3FBB-A96C-EEFE94C6278B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff87084000 -     0x7fff870befff  libncurses.5.4.dylib (5.4.0 -
compatibility 5.4.0) <387DE593-9CC5-38C7-911B-A5F2264D34F2>
/usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff870d4000 -     0x7fff870f8fff  com.apple.Kerberos (1.0 - 1)
<1F826BCE-DA8F-381D-9C4C-A36AA0EA1CB9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff870f9000 -     0x7fff870fafff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(??? - ???) <3DCF577B-F126-302B-BCE2-4DB9A95B8598>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff870fb000 -     0x7fff87102fff  com.apple.NetFS (4.0 - 4.0)
<433EEE54-E383-3505-9154-45B909FD3AF0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff87103000 -     0x7fff87187ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(317.13.0 - ???) <A05126F9-7DC9-3EA7-8D94-53C6113730C6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff87188000 -     0x7fff8718dff7  libsystem_network.dylib (??? -
???) <5DE7024E-1D2D-34A2-80F4-08326331A75B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff878d4000 -     0x7fff878f0ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.0
- 126.1) <509F52ED-E54B-3FEF-B3C2-759387B826E6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff878f1000 -     0x7fff878f1fff  libkeymgr.dylib (23.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <61EFED6A-A407-301E-B454-CD18314F0075>
/usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff87ac9000 -     0x7fff87b39fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore (3.0 -
179.4) <9C01D16F-75A9-3BDD-B91A-F0F32261A2E7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff87b4a000 -     0x7fff87b85fff  libsystem_info.dylib (??? - ???)
<35F90252-2AE1-32C5-8D34-782C614D9639> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff87b86000 -     0x7fff87b8efff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (??? - ???)
<584B321E-5159-37CD-B2E7-82E069C70AFB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff87b8f000 -     0x7fff87ebbfff  com.apple.HIToolbox (1.9 - ???)
<CCB32DEA-D0CA-35D1-8019-E599C8007AB6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff87ee8000 -     0x7fff87f3cff7  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface
(1.0 - 1) <33563775-C662-313D-B7FA-3D575A9F3D41>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x7fff8840b000 -     0x7fff88473ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.0.3 -
4.0.3) <9987DC46-2A96-3BA0-B88B-04E573C0AD9B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff88715000 -     0x7fff88748ff7  com.apple.GSS (2.2 - 2.0)
<C86012C5-B613-3199-B1B3-A1494EE5E43C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff88e1a000 -     0x7fff88e95ff7
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (7.1 - 366.3)
<C5F39A82-0E77-3AD6-906A-20DD2EE8D374>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff88e96000 -     0x7fff88e96fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (??? -
???) <A7847713-F410-39C0-884F-A7188A18E742>
/usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff88e97000 -     0x7fff88e9bfff  libdyld.dylib (195.6.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <FFC59565-64BD-3B37-90A4-E2C3A422CFC1>
/usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff890b6000 -     0x7fff890c8ff7  libbsm.0.dylib (??? - ???)
<349BB16F-75FA-363F-8D98-7A9C3FA90A0D> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff890c9000 -     0x7fff8913cfff  libstdc++.6.dylib (52.0.0 -
compatibility 7.0.0) <6BDD43E4-A4B1-379E-9ED5-8C713653DFF2>
/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x7fff8913e000 -     0x7fff89243fff  libFontParser.dylib (??? - ???)
<D2E56B6E-3182-3667-A78C-4172C435523A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff89244000 -     0x7fff89328ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(478.50 - 478.50) <3D6AA4EF-C601-36C7-8F3A-A00964F01759>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff89329000 -     0x7fff89430fe7  libsqlite3.dylib (9.6.0 -
compatibility 9.0.0) <EE02BB01-64C9-304D-9719-A35F5CD6D04C>
/usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff8943c000 -     0x7fff89531fff  libiconv.2.dylib (7.0.0 -
compatibility 7.0.0) <5C40E880-0706-378F-B864-3C2BD922D926>
/usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff89849000 -     0x7fff89852ff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (80.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <A4D651E3-D1C6-3934-AD49-7A104FD14596>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff89853000 -     0x7fff89860fff  libCSync.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <39E20909-68D8-3FB7-A089-A1866618E026>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
    0x7fff89861000 -     0x7fff89a01ff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.7 - 270.5)
<19E5E0AB-DAA9-3F97-988C-D9A46AFB9C04>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff89dd5000 -     0x7fff89e2dff7  libTIFF.dylib (??? - ???)
<CF2005B6-5C29-3DCF-BDC2-7DB114ECD7A1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff89e2e000 -     0x7fff89e89ff7  com.apple.opencl (2.0.19 - 2.0.19)
<B05BF605-73B8-328F-A228-6FA59E1FC73A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff89e8a000 -     0x7fff89e95ff7  libc++abi.dylib (14.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8FF3D766-D678-36F6-84AC-423C878E6D14>
/usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff89e96000 -     0x7fff89ea1fff  com.apple.CommonAuth (2.2 - 2.0)
<4F5302A5-867A-3F2E-9E4B-98FA011678F8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff89ea2000 -     0x7fff89ea4fff  libquarantine.dylib (36.7.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8D9832F9-E4A9-38C3-B880-E5210B2353C7>
/usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff89ea5000 -     0x7fff89ef1ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.11.3 - 1.11) <0A7F1982-B4EA-3424-A0C7-FE46C6224F03>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff89efe000 -     0x7fff89f24fff  com.apple.framework.familycontrols
(3.0 - 300) <6F0C58C0-22E7-3877-8CFA-1ED0CB3CE38B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0x7fff89f25000 -     0x7fff89f6bfff  libcurl.4.dylib (7.0.0 -
compatibility 7.0.0) <066449E4-406B-3ABC-9DB8-E62777498154>
/usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff89f6c000 -     0x7fff89faeff7  libcommonCrypto.dylib (55010.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <BB770C22-8C57-365A-8716-4A3C36AE7BFB>
/usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff89faf000 -     0x7fff8a223fff  com.apple.CoreImage (7.99.1 -
1.0.1) <4BB09B79-275B-364C-9466-0FF36ABB1218>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff8a224000 -     0x7fff8a236ff7  libz.1.dylib (1.2.5 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <30CBEF15-4978-3DED-8629-7109880A19D4>
/usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff8a237000 -     0x7fff8a271fe7  com.apple.DebugSymbols (2.1 - 87)
<ED2B177C-4146-3715-91DF-D99A8ED5449A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff8a2b8000 -     0x7fff8a30cfff  libFontRegistry.dylib (??? - ???)
<60FF9C2C-5E44-3C49-8A08-F26101898F21>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff8a30d000 -     0x7fff8acab747  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 -
???) <CB70AC19-9532-38CA-8509-6043AD9B4095>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8acac000 -     0x7fff8acd9fe7  libSystem.B.dylib (159.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <7BEBB139-50BB-3112-947A-F4AA168F991C>
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff8acee000 -     0x7fff8ad56ff7  com.apple.coreui (1.2.2 - 165.11)
<9316266A-39CA-3EC7-9C9E-726462CEFF4D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff8afc4000 -     0x7fff8afd7ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (??? - ???)
<0B76941F-218E-30C8-B6DE-E15919F8DBEB> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff8afd8000 -     0x7fff8afdffff  libcopyfile.dylib (85.1.70 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <E805FDF4-7098-3F9F-BF27-191E3E0A0F10>
/usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff8aff6000 -     0x7fff8b004fff  com.apple.NetAuth (3.2 - 3.2)
<F0D60E34-37A9-308D-B44E-E3450906173A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff8b469000 -     0x7fff8b46dfff  libCGXType.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <B423C449-761C-3EE1-AFAC-26B3558FF216>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff8b485000 -     0x7fff8b564fff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.1.2
- 588) <37F047A9-48E3-3AF7-8931-462D63BE6121>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff8b745000 -     0x7fff8b75cfff
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (231.4 - 231.4)
<10A978D1-8781-33F0-BE45-60C9171F7278>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff8b802000 -     0x7fff8b811fff  com.apple.opengl (1.8.1 - 1.8.1)
<51B34133-CEE3-3FC6-82AC-ADF567AE673C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff8b812000 -     0x7fff8b817fff  libcache.dylib (47.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <1571C3AB-BCB2-38CD-B3B2-C5FC3F927C6A>
/usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff8b870000 -     0x7fff8b87fff7  libxar-nossl.dylib (??? - ???)
<A6ABBFB9-E4ED-38AD-BBBB-F9958B9CEFB5> /usr/lib/libxar-nossl.dylib
    0x7fff8b880000 -     0x7fff8b8a9fff  libJPEG.dylib (??? - ???)
<DFD81B8F-F4CB-347B-92B8-1AFFDA924A9B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8b8aa000 -     0x7fff8b92dfef  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
627.37) <B9BEB598-B6F2-3BFF-A8F3-C3C87CD076AB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff8bab4000 -     0x7fff8bda9ff7  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55148.6)
<4535E500-973A-3BA7-AF65-DF5CF0658F02>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff8bdaa000 -     0x7fff8bdbeff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <04C31EF0-912A-3004-A08F-CEC27030E0B2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff8bdbf000 -     0x7fff8bde8fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.7 - 70.3)
<9A9D4058-9935-3B0A-B1A6-27EB78D02249>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff8c1be000 -     0x7fff8c1c3fff  libGIF.dylib (??? - ???)
<58A4492D-AAE7-3B8F-8B06-62867471A3EE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff8c203000 -     0x7fff8c211ff7  libkxld.dylib (??? - ???)
<01161870-E3B3-3F87-BA4A-0AA7A081F409> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff8c212000 -     0x7fff8c31cfe7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (0.9.8 -
compatibility 0.9.8) <0E7A4F63-035E-3406-AE8C-8F9E3E47D2EE>
/usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8c36e000 -     0x7fff8c687fff  com.apple.Foundation (6.7.2 -
833.25) <22AAC369-B63C-3C55-8AC6-C3ECBA44DA7B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff8c688000 -     0x7fff8c692ff7  liblaunch.dylib (392.39.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8C235D13-2928-30E5-9E12-2CC3D6324AE2>
/usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff8c6f5000 -     0x7fff8c6f6ff7  libremovefile.dylib (21.1.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <739E6C83-AA52-3C6C-A680-B37FE2888A04>
/usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff8c6f7000 -     0x7fff8c6f7fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.7.3 - 1.7.3) <04C10813-CCE5-3333-8C72-E8E35E417B3B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff8c7c0000 -     0x7fff8c7c2fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (??? -
???) <982F1ED4-3CBB-3161-8BEA-8A980C27FCC1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff8c817000 -     0x7fff8c873ff7  com.apple.HIServices (1.21 - ???)
<B012EE97-D1CD-3F4B-812D-9AC7E6852FE6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8caa0000 -     0x7fff8caa1ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (53.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <8BCA214A-8992-34B2-A8B9-B74DEACA1869>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8caa2000 -     0x7fff8caa8fff  libmacho.dylib (800.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <165514D7-1BFA-38EF-A151-676DCD21FB64>
/usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff8cb53000 -     0x7fff8cb8efff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (3.2 -
120.2) <275D4298-C435-3E98-AA25-95D9D0A56550>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff8cd36000 -     0x7fff8cd77fff  com.apple.QD (3.40.1 - ???)
<13ACC7F4-B004-3370-B575-6D06447EE428>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff8d45a000 -     0x7fff8d477fff  libxpc.dylib (77.19.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <9F57891B-D7EF-3050-BEDD-21E7C6668248>
/usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff8d478000 -     0x7fff8d556fff  com.apple.DiscRecording (6.0.4 -
6040.4.1) <E6D5835F-EE3C-3814-A2EE-6962B5570EF1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff8d644000 -     0x7fff8d64afff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.4.1 -
2.4.1) <CEA34337-63DE-302E-81AA-10D717E1F699>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8d916000 -     0x7fff8d916fff  com.apple.CoreServices (53 - 53)
<043C8026-8EDD-3241-B090-F589E24062EF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff8d917000 -     0x7fff8dc33fff  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(960.25 - 960.25) <4FC1AB30-022C-3C67-AC46-FDCBFCB7EEDE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff8dc5e000 -     0x7fff8dca2ff7  libRIP.A.dylib (600.0.0 -
compatibility 64.0.0) <416FB9E6-76F2-3CB8-8CCB-C12ACECFD611>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff8dca3000 -     0x7fff8ddbcfff  com.apple.DesktopServices (1.6.5 -
1.6.5) <5E7DD5F4-B4DA-3F75-A14A-3494E81CFBA0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff8ddbd000 -     0x7fff8debffff  libxml2.2.dylib (10.3.0 -
compatibility 10.0.0) <AFBB22B7-07AE-3F2E-B88C-70BEEBFB8A86>
/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8dec0000 -     0x7fff8dec0fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.7 -
vecLib 3.7) <C06A140F-6114-3B8B-B080-E509303145B8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8e770000 -     0x7fff8e771fff  libunc.dylib (24.0.0 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <337960EE-0A85-3DD0-A760-7134CF4C0AFF>
/usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff8e772000 -     0x7fff8e839ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.7.4 -
4.7.4) <590AFCDA-F10E-31FE-9B01-DA5FFE74C2BB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff8f577000 -     0x7fff8f62aff7  com.apple.CoreText (220.22.0 -
???) <A7A1096F-A211-3775-BA33-08FE98D27F08>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff8f62b000 -     0x7fff8f638ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (1.0.5 -
compatibility 1.0.0) <3373D310-3B10-3DD1-B754-B7B138CD448D>
/usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8f82e000 -     0x7fff8f834fff  IOSurface (??? - ???)
<77C6757B-D357-3E34-9424-48F962B5CC9C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 2
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 2022
    thread_create: 1
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=154.2M resident=206.9M(134%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=16777216.0T(11408160849920%)
Writable regions: Total=229.3M written=36.5M(16%) resident=86.9M(38%)
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=142.5M(62%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
CG backing stores                  14.7M
CG image                             28K
CG raster data                      320K
CG shared images                   3448K
CoreGraphics                         16K
CoreImage                            12K
CoreServices                       3284K
MALLOC                            121.7M
MALLOC guard page                    48K
Memory tag=242                       12K
OpenCL                               68K
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                              9556K
VM_ALLOCATE                        16.1M
__CI_BITMAP                          80K
__DATA                             88.4M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         50.0M
__TEXT                            104.2M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        52.7M
shared memory                       308K
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             521.2M

Model: MacBookPro10,1, BootROM MBP101.00EE.B02, 4 processors, Intel Core
i7, 2.7 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.3f36
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, PCIe, 1024 MB
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In, 512 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D5434314753364D465238432D50422020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D5434314753364D465238432D50422020
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xEF),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.198.19.22)
Bluetooth: Version 4.0.8f17, 2 service, 11 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM256E, 251 GB
USB Device: hub_device, 0x8087  (Intel Corporation), 0x0024, 0x1a100000 / 2
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in), apple_vendor_id, 0x8510,
0x1a110000 / 3
USB Device: hub_device, 0x8087  (Intel Corporation), 0x0024, 0x1d100000 / 2
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2512, 0x1d180000 / 3
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0x1d181000 / 5
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x8286,
0x1d181300 / 6
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, apple_vendor_id, 0x0262,
0x1d182000 / 4

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 12:26:58 -0500 Charles Magid <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
> CM> 2014-12-10 22:37:32 brew uninstall --force emacs
> CM> 2014-12-10 22:37:40 brew install emacs --cocoa --use-git-head --HEAD
> CM> 2014-12-10 22:47:31 ln -sfv /Users/cmagid/brew/opt/emacs/*.plist
> CM> ~/Library/LaunchAgents
> CM> 2014-12-10 22:47:43 launchctl load
> CM> ~/Library/LaunchAgents/homebrew.mxcl.emacs.plist
>
> CM> New emacs install getting error url-http-parse-headers when starting
> elpa.
>
> This is fixed in master, so just redo the command above.
>
> You can also use the following for your Homebrew command to add GnuTLS
> support (these flags work best for me):
>
> brew reinstall emacs --HEAD --use-git-head --cocoa --srgb --with-gnutls
> --with-imagemagick
>
> Ted
>

-- 
Best,
::Charles