Subject: Re: [gnu.org #965686] GNU parted broken link feeback

From: Jonny Grant <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 11:10:06 +0000

Hello

GNU Parted is a great tool, thank you for making it available.

I saw some problems in the manual, so please find below.
Also [email-masked] and [email-masked] are bouncing on the 
pages below. Perhaps you could update the html manual to list 
[email-masked]

I'm not on this mailing list, so could you include my email address in 
any replies please.

I saw the reiserfs.osdn.org.ua link is broken on this page:

https://www.gnu.org/software/parted/manual/html_chapter/parted_6.html#SEC54

might be worth running http://validator.w3.org/checklink on it

Also, not sure if you know, but the email href is broken with <A  to 
Andrew Clausen on this page:
v 1.6.1
https://www.gnu.org/software/parted/manual/html_chapter/parted_toc.html

The html is malformed.

I saw there appear to be different manuals, this one is more up-to-date 
v3.2:

https://www.gnu.org/software/parted/manual/html_node/

Could the old one be deleted? ;-)

Best regards, Jonny