Subject: 25.0.50; NS build crash

From: Teodor Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 10:43:28 -0500

I will try to catch this in the debugger, but attached here you'll find
three NS build crashes with the Mac OS X debugging info.

Anecdotally, I seem to get these crashes when I've run Gnus in the Emacs
instance and am using CUA keys to move (Ctrl-Shift-Up/Down).  The
crashes seem related to image memory management.  I can't replicate them
with emacs -Q.

Thanks
Ted

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.0.0, NS appkit-1343.16 Version 10.10.1 (Build 14B25))
 of 2014-12-05 on bug.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1343
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/info/emacs --without-dbus
 --with-gnutls --with-imagemagick --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
IMAGEMAGICK ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8