Subject: bug#19275: 25.0.50; eww-readable broken?

From: [email-masked] (T.V Raman)
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 15:23:06 -0800

M-x eww RET
cnn.com RET
then 
M-x eww-readable 
throws an error backtrace attached.
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument char-or-string-p nil)
  eww-readable()
  funcall-interactively(eww-readable)
  #<subr call-interactively>(eww-readable nil nil)

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-12-04 on retriever.mtv.corp.google.com
Repository revision: 23df5e0c295fd1d1adab37260c1416ec2919ec82
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --enable-silent-rules --prefix=/usr/local
 --without-compress-install --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: eww

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  google-kg-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  voice-lock-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t

Recent messages:
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/cnet/tcoc/~3/HOBDEGJ20Kk/story01.htm
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/cnet/tcoc/~3/dXGjZ0UH5HI/story01.htm
Buffer is read-only: #<buffer Woz: No, Apple was not started in a garage - CNET> 
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/cnet/tcoc/~3/dXGjZ0UH5HI/story01.htm
Buffer is read-only: #<buffer Woz: No, Apple was not started in a garage - CNET> 
Debug on Error enabled globally
Entering debugger...
Back to top level
Buffer is read-only: #<buffer Woz: No, Apple was not started in a garage - CNET> 
Buffer is read-only: #<buffer CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News> 

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/gimme-2.1/hexrgb hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ssh-20120904.1342/ssh hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/ssh
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/findr-20130824.1207/findr hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/findr
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/edit-server-20141018.1903/edit-server hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/.elisp/edit-server
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/go-eldoc-20140921.1825/go-eldoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-go-eldoc/go-eldoc
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/go-mode-20141120.1935/go-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/go-mode/go-mode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/tq
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-player-mplayer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-player-mplayer
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/later-do hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/later-do
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-browser hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-browser
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-bookmarks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-bookmarks
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-stream-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-stream-info
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-playing-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-playing-time
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-compat
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-cache
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-url
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-player-vlc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-player-vlc
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-mode-line-icon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-mode-line-icon
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-player-simple hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-player-simple
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-source-playlist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-source-playlist
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-playlist-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-playlist-mode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-streams hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-streams
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-tag-editor hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-tag-editor
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-mode-line hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-mode-line
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/jack hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/jack
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-score
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-last-played hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-last-played
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-info-metaflac hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-info-metaflac
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-source-file hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-source-file
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-cue hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-cue
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-setup
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-history hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-history
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-playlist-sort hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-playlist-sort
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-player-mpd hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-player-mpd
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-lyrics hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-lyrics
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-info-ogginfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-info-ogginfo
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-info-libtag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-info-libtag
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-i18n hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-i18n
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-volume-amixer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-volume-amixer
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-mark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-mark
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-playlist-limit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-playlist-limit
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-player-xine hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-player-xine
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-info
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-volume hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-volume
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-info-mp3info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-info-mp3info
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/emms-maint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/lisp/emms-maint
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gtube hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/gtube
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-load-path hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/g-load-path
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gfeeds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/gfeeds
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-autogen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/g-autogen
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gnotebook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/gnotebook
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gskeleton hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/gskeleton
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gphoto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/gphoto
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-auth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/g-auth
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/g
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/g-utils
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-cus-load hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/g-cus-load
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gblogger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/gblogger
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/gweb
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/g-app hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/g-app
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gcal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/gcal
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/indent-files hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/indent-files
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/g-client/gsheet hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/gsheet
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/folding hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/gm/folding
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/python-mode-words-like-others hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/gnuemacs/python-mode-words-like-others
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/gimme-2.1/htmlr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/gnuemacs/htmlr
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.elisp/emacspeak-grok hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/grok/emacspeak-grok
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20141122.806/slime-autoloads hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/slime/slime-autoloads
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20141122.806/slime-tests hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/slime/slime-tests
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20141122.806/slime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/slime/slime
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/lisp/tapestry
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-repl-20100404/slime-repl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/slime/contrib/slime-repl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/actionscript-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/actionscript_mode_haas/actionscript-mode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20141111.2346/auto-complete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/auto-complete-1.3.1/auto-complete
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20141111.2346/auto-complete-config hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/auto-complete-1.3.1/auto-complete-config
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20141120.1742/popup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/auto-complete-1.3.1/popup
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-semantic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-semantic
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-bbdb
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-yasnippet hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-yasnippet
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-ropemacs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-ropemacs
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-gtags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-gtags
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-template hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-template
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-cmake hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-cmake
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-capf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-capf
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-files hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-files
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-nxml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-nxml
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-eclim hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-eclim
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-elisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-elisp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-css
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-oddmuse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-oddmuse
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-xcode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-xcode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-etags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-etags
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-clang hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-clang
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-abbrev hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-abbrev
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-ispell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-ispell
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-dabbrev hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-dabbrev
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-tempo
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-keywords hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-keywords
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20141123.1927/company-pysmell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/company_mode/company-pysmell
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/dart-mode-20140815.1009/dart-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/dart_mode/dart-mode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-20141008.712/dash-functional hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/dash/dash-functional
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20141106.455/dash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/dash/dash
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/db-20140421.1411/db hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/db/db
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/concurrent-20140609.1940/concurrent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/deferred/concurrent
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/deferred-20140816.2205/deferred hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/deferred/deferred
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/string hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/elib/string
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/stack-f hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/elib/stack-f
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/auto-complete-clang-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/emacs_clang_complete_async/auto-complete-clang-async
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/erin hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/erin/erin
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20140828.716/f hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/f/f
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/fakir-20140729.952/fakir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/fakir/fakir
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/button_lock/button-lock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/gnuemacs/button-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/string hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/gnuemacs/string
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ssh-20120904.1342/ssh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/gnuemacs/ssh
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/go-mode-20141120.1935/go-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/go/go-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/goto-chg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/goto_chg/goto-chg
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/kv-20140108.734/kv hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/kv/kv
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/noflet-20141102.654/noflet hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/noflet/noflet
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/p4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/p4/p4
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20141120.1742/popup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/popup/popup
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/request-deferred-20130526.1015/request-deferred hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/request/request-deferred
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20140316.417/request hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/request/request
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20140910.334/s hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/s/s
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ssh-20120904.1342/ssh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/ssh/ssh
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/web-20141111.533/web hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/web/web
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ycmd-20141120.743/ycmd hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/ycmd/ycmd
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-ycmd-20141121.208/company-ycmd hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/ycmd/company-ycmd
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-go-eldoc/test/test-helper hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/f/test/test-helper
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/elunit/elunit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/fillcode-0.7.1/elunit/elunit
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ycmd-20141120.743/ycmd-next-error hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/ycmd/contrib/ycmd-next-error
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ycmd-20141120.743/ycmd-request-deferred hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/ycmd/third-party/ycmd-request-deferred
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ycmd-20141120.743/ycmd-request hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/ycmd/third-party/ycmd-request
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/xemacs/cs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/google3/tools/gsearch/contrib/cs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/xemacs/csearch hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/google3/tools/gsearch/contrib/csearch
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/xref/emacs/xrefdoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/xref-1.6.6/env/emacs/xrefdoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/xref/emacs/xrefprotocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/xref-1.6.6/env/emacs/xrefprotocol
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/xref/emacs/xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/xref-1.6.6/env/emacs/xref
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/xref/emacs/xrefactory hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/xref-1.6.6/env/emacs/xrefactory
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/g-client/json hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/json
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/xemacs/tree-widget hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/tree-widget
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/tramp-2.1.2/contrib/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/xemacs/gud hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/gud
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/xemacs/etags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/progmodes/etags
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/play/tetris
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/tramp-2.1.2/lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/tramp-2.1.2/lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/trampver
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/tramp-2.1.2/lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/tramp-2.1.2/lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/tramp-2.1.2/lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/google/third_party/tramp-2.1.2/contrib/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.2251/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug shr-color color debug url-file url-dired emacspeak-eww
eww mm-url url-queue shr dom subr-x pcase url-http url-gw url-cache
url-auth emacspeak-url-template emacspeak-magit magit-key-mode magit
grep autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit
pcvs-util emacspeak-add-log add-log pcmpl-unix vm-digest recentf
emacspeak-wizards emacspeak-eterm term ehelp emacspeak-texinfo texinfo
emacspeak-table-ui emacspeak-table emacspeak-find-dired find-dired
lisp-mnt vm-save vm-virtual goto-addr emacspeak-flyspell flyspell
emacspeak-ispell ispell mailalias vm-reply vm-sort misearch
multi-isearch jabber-bookmarks jabber-private gnutls vm-w3m vm-delete
tapestry vm-rfaddons vm-menu vm-window vm-toolbar vm-folder vm-mime
vm-undo vm-mouse vm-page vm-minibuf vm-message vm-misc vm-macro
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex emacspeak-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m network-stream nsm
cal-china lunar cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs
gcal g-app g-auth server bbdb-vm vm-summary vm-motion emacspeak-vm vm
vm-autoload bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com emacspeak-bbdb bbdb p4-google
p4 google3-build-mode emacspeak-python python emacspeak-auctex tex-site
clj-mode-autoloads cljdoc-autoloads clojure-here-autoloads
clojure-project-mode-autoloads closure-lint-mode-autoloads
ctags-autoloads durendal-autoloads elisp-cache-autoloads
emacs-droid-autoloads emacs-droid fast-file-attributes gimme-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads gopher-autoloads heap-autoloads heroku-autoloads
http-twiddle-autoloads htmlize-autoloads ioccur-autoloads
ipython-autoloads js-comint-autoloads inflections-autoloads
logito-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads nrepl-autoloads otp-autoloads
project-mode-autoloads levenshtein-autoloads pysmell-autoloads
register-list-autoloads shell-here-autoloads finder-inf ssh-autoloads
ssh-config-mode-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads
emacspeak-info info slime-autoloads tidy-autoloads wc-mode-autoloads
wget-autoloads package emacs-startup saveplace midnight erc-autoaway
savehist emacspeak-ido ido time autoinsert local edit-server snapshot
emacspeak-grok grok grok-view edmacro emacspeak-kmacro kmacro mule-util
emacspeak-imenu imenu grok-doc htmlr grok-icons grok-service
google-prodaccess clj-util code-walker grok-macros emacspeak-view view
csearch gtags-google emacspeak-gtags gtags-aliases gtags tree-widget
snippets cal-move google google-log emacspeak-gud gud emacspeak-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe etags google3-ffap google-git google3
string emacspeak-compile compile google-gud google-comint google-kg
google-emacs-utilities google-trailing-whitespace google-coding-style
cc-defs python-custom google-autoloads google-autogen google-paths
google-platform ffap fff-rfc fff tramp-smb tramp-ftp tramp trampver
emacspeak-twittering twittering-mode epa epg ssl emacspeak-jabber jabber
jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage
jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-screen
jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client
jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg
jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars
jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar
jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence
jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion
hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster
jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-muc-nick-coloring assoc hexrgb
jabber-newdisco jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console
emacspeak-sgml-mode sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv
dns starttls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-autoloads jabber-util
password erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete
erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
emacspeak-erc erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp emms-bookmarks
emms-lastfm-client emms-lastfm-scrobbler emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line
emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-volume emms-volume-amixer
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup
emacspeak-emms emms emms-compat emacspeak-org org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities emacspeak-outline foldout
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs emacspeak-find-func find-func emacspeak-calendar
appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs emacspeak-mspools mspools emacspeak-tcl tcl
emacspeak-folding folding emacspeak-reftex reftex reftex-vars
emacspeak-w3m w3m-form emacspeak-m-player w3m doc-view jka-compr
image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util w3-prepare w3 w3-menu w3-emulate
w3-auto w3-parse w3-fast-parse emacspeak-w3 emacspeak-google html2text
gmaps emacspeak-we emacspeak-xslt w3-display w3-mouse w3-imap
url-handlers w3-widget w3-vars w3-keymap w3-cus css font disp-table
devices ange-ftp w3-cfg w3-compat emacspeak-sigbegone sigbegone
emacspeak-custom cus-edit cus-start smtpmail sendmail gnus-prepare
gnus-demon nntp emacspeak-gnus gm-nnir nnir gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range emacspeak-message message
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win emacspeak-hide gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils vm-autoloads
vm-vars vm-version my-functions completion dired-aux dired-x
emacspeak-dired emacspeak-desktop desktop frameset dired emacspeak-aumix
emacspeak-forms forms-mode forms emacspeak-setup emacspeak-dbus nm dbus
xml emacspeak-webspace emacspeak-feeds emacspeak-webutils browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap gf gweb gfeeds
g-utils json emacspeak-alsaplayer emacspeak-amark derived
emacspeak-advice shell pcomplete comint ring emacspeak-ansi-color
ansi-color emacspeak-replace emacspeak-redefine emacspeak-personality
emacspeak emacspeak-widget warnings wid-edit emacspeak-facemenu
emacspeak-diff-mode emacspeak-fix-interactive emacspeak-buff-menu
g-cus-load cus-load emacspeak-preamble emacspeak-keymap emacspeak-speak
emacspeak-pronounce thingatpt dtk-speak flite-voices dtk-interp
voice-setup emacspeak-sounds dectalk-voices espeak-voices mac-voices
multispeech-voices outloud-voices dtk-unicode descr-text help-mode
dtk-css-speech acss-structure emacspeak-load-path byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra cconv advice help-fns vc-git diff-mode easymenu
easy-mmode vc-dispatcher vc-svn cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1302479 40502)
 (symbols 48 96639 0)
 (miscs 40 8197 3707)
 (strings 32 298162 15465)
 (string-bytes 1 9701016)
 (vectors 16 87045)
 (vector-slots 8 1319255 21696)
 (floats 8 1402 428)
 (intervals 56 29423 0)
 (buffers 976 61)
 (heap 1024 80636 5045))