Subject: bug#19272: 25.0.50; electric-indent-mode: Appears to do the opposite

From: raman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 09:34:12 -0800

In both Emacs 24.4 -- as well as Emacs 25 built from head:

In lisp buffers electric-indent-mode is on by default.

But if it is on, then hitting C-j does not indent -- it ends up leaving
point on the first column in the newly inserted line.

I do have 10  in the list electric-indent-chars.

Even stranger, turning off electric-indent-mode results in the behavior
I want, ie C-j inserts a newline then inserts.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2014-12-02 on raman-glaptop
Repository revision: cb2257edc4a4b74ce9b566edc2d15a54e1ce2f22
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --enable-silent-rules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  dirtrack-procfs-mode: t
  voice-lock-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/raman/.customize-emacs [2 times]
Marked buffer containing 5 lines
Killed region containing 5 lines
Point at column 2
ad-handle-definition: `find-tag' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `pop-tag-mark' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `tags-loop-continue' got redefined
No M-x tags-search or M-x tags-query-replace in progress 
Modification-flag cleared
End of buffer  [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb hides /home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/gimme-2.1/hexrgb
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/vm/lisp/tapestry hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ssh-20120904.1342/ssh hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/ssh
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/google-contacts-20140530.233/google-contacts hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/google-contacts
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/edit-server-20141018.1903/edit-server hides /home/raman/.elisp/edit-server
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/play/tetris
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.2251/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow emacsbug etags two-column iso-transl eieio-opt
emacspeak-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe debug dabbrev vc
w3-style w3-imenu w3-speak-table w3-structure w3-hot mm-archive
w3-toolbar w3-speak w3-forms w3-emacs w3-props emacspeak-tetris tetris
gamegrid tramp-ftp tabify emacspeak-bookshare xml-parse emacspeak-imenu
imenu emacspeak-m-player emacspeak-2048 2048-game tramp-cache shr-color
color gnutls emacspeak-websearch emacspeak-w3search amixer
emacspeak-sh-script sh-script smie executable emacspeak-magit
magit-key-mode magit iswitchb esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-groups emacspeak-eshell esh-arg eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util ediff-merg emacspeak-ediff ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff emacspeak-view view grep
emacspeak-compile compile autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode log-edit pcvs-util emacspeak-add-log add-log pcmpl-unix
mule-diag emacspeak-epub misearch multi-isearch recentf tree-widget
url-file url-dired emacspeak-eww eww mm-url url-queue shr dom subr-x
pcase network-stream nsm url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth
emacspeak-url-template emacspeak-wizards emacspeak-eterm term ehelp
emacspeak-texinfo texinfo emacspeak-table-ui emacspeak-table
emacspeak-find-dired find-dired lisp-mnt t-mouse cal-china lunar
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs gcal g-app g-auth
mule-util cal-move server bbdb-vm vm-summary vm-motion emacspeak-vm vm
vm-autoload bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com emacspeak-bbdb bbdb timezone
emacs-startup saveplace midnight erc-autoaway savehist emacspeak-ido ido
time autoinsert emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser
sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-mode
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms-setup emacspeak-emms
emms emms-compat ffap fff-rfc fff tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver emacspeak-twittering twittering-mode epa epg ssl
emacspeak-jabber jabber jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd
jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-muc-nick-coloring assoc hexrgb jabber-newdisco jabber-widget
jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert
jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console emacspeak-sgml-mode sgml-mode ewoc
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls jabber-xml jabber-menu
jabber-autoloads jabber-util erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit emacspeak-erc erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat pp org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps
google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base emacspeak-org
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
emacspeak-outline foldout noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs emacspeak-find-func
find-func emacspeak-calendar appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs solar cal-dst
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs emacspeak-mspools mspools emacspeak-tcl
tcl emacspeak-folding folding emacspeak-reftex reftex reftex-vars
w3-prepare w3 w3-menu w3-emulate w3-auto w3-parse w3-fast-parse
emacspeak-w3 emacspeak-google html2text gmaps emacspeak-we
emacspeak-xslt w3-display w3-mouse w3-imap url-handlers w3-widget
w3-vars w3-keymap w3-cus css font disp-table devices ange-ftp w3-cfg
w3-compat emacspeak-sigbegone sigbegone emacspeak-custom cus-edit
cus-start smtpmail sendmail gnus-prepare gnus-demon nntp emacspeak-gnus
gm-nnir nnir gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
emacspeak-message message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win emacspeak-hide gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils vm-autoloads vm-vars vm-version my-functions
emacspeak-auctex tex-site clj-mode-autoloads cljdoc-autoloads
clojure-here-autoloads clojure-project-mode-autoloads
closure-lint-mode-autoloads ctags-autoloads durendal-autoloads
elisp-cache-autoloads emacs-droid-autoloads emacs-droid finder-inf
edmacro emacspeak-kmacro kmacro gimme-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
gopher-autoloads heap-autoloads heroku-autoloads http-twiddle-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads inflections-autoloads ioccur-autoloads
ipython-autoloads js-comint-autoloads logito-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads nrepl-autoloads otp-autoloads
project-mode-autoloads levenshtein-autoloads pysmell-autoloads
register-list-autoloads shell-here-autoloads emacspeak-info info
ssh-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads
slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads tidy-autoloads wc-mode-autoloads
wget-autoloads package epg-config completion dired-aux dired-x
emacspeak-dired emacspeak-desktop desktop frameset dired emacspeak-aumix
emacspeak-forms forms-mode forms emacspeak-setup emacspeak-dbus nm dbus
xml emacspeak-webspace emacspeak-feeds emacspeak-webutils browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap gf gweb gfeeds
g-utils json emacspeak-alsaplayer emacspeak-amark derived
emacspeak-advice shell pcomplete comint ring emacspeak-ansi-color
ansi-color emacspeak-replace emacspeak-redefine emacspeak-personality
emacspeak emacspeak-widget warnings wid-edit emacspeak-facemenu
emacspeak-diff-mode emacspeak-fix-interactive emacspeak-buff-menu
g-cus-load cus-load emacspeak-preamble emacspeak-keymap emacspeak-speak
time-date emacspeak-pronounce thingatpt dtk-speak flite-voices
dtk-interp voice-setup emacspeak-sounds dectalk-voices espeak-voices
mac-voices multispeech-voices outloud-voices dtk-unicode descr-text
help-mode dtk-css-speech acss-structure emacspeak-load-path byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv advice help-fns vc-git diff-mode
easymenu easy-mmode vc-dispatcher vc-svn cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3937178 192032)
 (symbols 48 82401 0)
 (miscs 40 1744 4725)
 (strings 32 314059 39248)
 (string-bytes 1 19795319)
 (vectors 16 74188)
 (vector-slots 8 1961488 170313)
 (floats 8 1364 1063)
 (intervals 56 538785 3241)
 (buffers 976 113)
 (heap 1024 212000 16013))