Subject: bug#1925 closed by Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]> (Re: bug#1925: typo in (info "(org) Clocking work time") in cvs Emacs 23.0.6)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 23:45:09 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs package:

#1925: typo in (info "(org) Clocking work time") in cvs Emacs 23.0.6

It has been closed by Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
1925: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=1925
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#1925: typo in (info "(org) Clocking work time") in cvs Emacs 23.0.6
From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
To: Peter Tury <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 00:41:51 +0100

Fixed, thanks.

    Juanma

Subject: typo in (info "(org) Clocking work time") in cvs Emacs 23.0.6
From: Peter Tury <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 23:57:29 +0100

Hi,

the first word of sentence "The inserts another timestamp at the same
location where the clock was last started." should be "This".

\bye
P