Subject: 25.0.50; EWW Strangeness and eww: Needs to require dom

From: raman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 08:33:09 -0800

eww.el at head needs to (require 'dom)

Also, eww appears to exhibit strange behavior if you attempt to open a
URL while already in a EWW buffer.

Strange == EWW continues to display the previously displayed page --
only killing that buffer  gets you the new page.
So:
M-x cnn.com
page loads
Now you're viewing cnn.com
With that as your current buffer:
M-x eww nytimes.com
stays on CNN.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2014-11-28 on raman-glaptop
Repository revision: d00ecf6c1e8cee5e1c849cc09a450a650e9c708b
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  voice-lock-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Recent messages:
Saving /home/raman/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/raman/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/raman/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/raman/.newsrc.eld...done
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Undo!
`advertised-undo' is an obsolete command (as of 23.2); use `undo' instead.
Mark saved where search started
Quit  [3 times]
End of buffer 

Load-path shadows:
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/gimme-2.1/hexrgb hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/vm/lisp/tapestry hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ssh-20120904.1342/ssh hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/ssh
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/google-contacts-20140530.233/google-contacts hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/google-contacts
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/edit-server-20141018.1903/edit-server hides /home/raman/.elisp/edit-server
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/play/tetris
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-keys hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-lisp hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-ctags hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-id hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-irc hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-R hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-ditaa hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-colview hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-icalendar hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-w3m hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-awk hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-java hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-docview hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-eval hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-js hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-plot hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-macs hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-lilypond hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-octave hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-capture hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-protocol hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-info hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-screen hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-ledger hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-mhe hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-dot hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-scala hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-feed hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-core hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-timer hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-makefile hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-ruby hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-exp hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-datetree hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-attach hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-maxima hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-publish hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-sqlite hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-eshell hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-texinfo hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-entities hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-bibtex hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-loaddefs hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-clock hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-picolisp hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-plantuml hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-ascii hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-latex hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-faces hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-mscgen hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-inlinetask hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-pcomplete hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-odt hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-mouse hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-gnuplot hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-ocaml hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-sh hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-habit hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-asymptote hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-shen hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-python hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-sass hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-org hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-org hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-element hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-macro hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-agenda hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-haskell hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-md hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-version hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-html hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-fortran hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-lob hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-rmail hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-crypt hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-latex hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-clojure hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-gnus hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-ref hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-table hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-io hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-src hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-tangle hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-indent hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-comint hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-perl hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-list hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-mobile hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-beamer hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-bbdb hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-footnote hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ox-man hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-compat hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-calc hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-scheme hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-archive hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-sql hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-css hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-C hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-install hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/ob-matlab hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/org-table hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/tq hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.2251/tabulated-list hides /home/raman/sourceforge/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow emacsbug flow-fill sort gnus-cite qp mm-archive gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-ml nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nnfolder utf-7 gnus-cache epa-file
misearch multi-isearch recentf tree-widget pcmpl-unix emacspeak-wizards
emacspeak-eterm term ehelp emacspeak-texinfo texinfo emacspeak-table-ui
emacspeak-table emacspeak-find-dired find-dired lisp-mnt gnutls
emacspeak-websearch emacspeak-w3search url-file url-dired emacspeak-eww
eww mm-url url-queue shr dom subr-x pcase network-stream nsm url-http
url-gw url-cache url-auth emacspeak-url-template t-mouse cal-china lunar
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs gcal g-app g-auth
mule-util cal-move server bbdb-vm vm-summary vm-motion emacspeak-vm vm
vm-autoload bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com emacspeak-bbdb bbdb timezone
emacspeak-auctex tex-site clj-mode-autoloads cljdoc-autoloads
clojure-here-autoloads clojure-project-mode-autoloads
closure-lint-mode-autoloads ctags-autoloads durendal-autoloads
elisp-cache-autoloads emacs-droid-autoloads emacs-droid finder-inf
edmacro emacspeak-kmacro kmacro gimme-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base gopher-autoloads heap-autoloads
heroku-autoloads http-twiddle-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
inflections-autoloads ioccur-autoloads ipython-autoloads
js-comint-autoloads logito-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
nrepl-autoloads otp-autoloads project-mode-autoloads
levenshtein-autoloads pysmell-autoloads register-list-autoloads
shell-here-autoloads emacspeak-info info ssh-autoloads
ssh-config-mode-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads
slime-autoloads tidy-autoloads wc-mode-autoloads wget-autoloads package
emacs-startup saveplace midnight erc-autoaway savehist emacspeak-ido ido
time autoinsert ffap fff-rfc fff tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver emacspeak-twittering twittering-mode epa epg ssl
emacspeak-jabber jabber jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd
jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-muc-nick-coloring assoc hexrgb jabber-newdisco jabber-widget
jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert
jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console emacspeak-sgml-mode sgml-mode ewoc
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls jabber-xml jabber-menu
jabber-autoloads jabber-util erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit emacspeak-erc erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat pp emacspeak-org org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities emacspeak-outline foldout noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs emacspeak-find-func find-func emacspeak-calendar appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
emacspeak-mspools mspools emacspeak-tcl tcl emacspeak-folding folding
emacspeak-reftex reftex reftex-vars w3-prepare w3 w3-menu w3-emulate
w3-auto w3-parse w3-fast-parse emacspeak-w3 emacspeak-google html2text
gmaps emacspeak-we emacspeak-xslt w3-display w3-mouse w3-imap
url-handlers w3-widget w3-vars w3-keymap w3-cus css font disp-table
devices ange-ftp w3-cfg w3-compat emacspeak-sigbegone sigbegone
emacspeak-custom cus-edit cus-start smtpmail sendmail gnus-prepare
gnus-demon nntp emacspeak-gnus gm-nnir nnir gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range emacspeak-message message
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win emacspeak-hide gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils vm-autoloads
vm-vars vm-version my-functions completion dired-aux dired-x
emacspeak-dired emacspeak-desktop desktop frameset dired emacspeak-aumix
emacspeak-forms forms-mode forms emacspeak-setup emacspeak-dbus nm dbus
xml emacspeak-webspace emacspeak-feeds emacspeak-webutils browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap gf gweb gfeeds
g-utils json emacspeak-alsaplayer emacspeak-amark derived
emacspeak-advice shell pcomplete comint ring emacspeak-ansi-color
ansi-color emacspeak-replace emacspeak-redefine emacspeak-personality
emacspeak emacspeak-widget warnings wid-edit emacspeak-facemenu
emacspeak-diff-mode emacspeak-fix-interactive emacspeak-buff-menu
g-cus-load cus-load emacspeak-preamble emacspeak-keymap emacspeak-speak
time-date emacspeak-pronounce thingatpt dtk-speak flite-voices
dtk-interp voice-setup emacspeak-sounds dectalk-voices espeak-voices
mac-voices multispeech-voices outloud-voices dtk-unicode descr-text
help-mode dtk-css-speech acss-structure emacspeak-load-path byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv advice help-fns vc-git diff-mode
easymenu easy-mmode vc-dispatcher vc-svn cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 957268 65423)
 (symbols 48 80225 0)
 (miscs 40 196 687)
 (strings 32 184789 29607)
 (string-bytes 1 5899576)
 (vectors 16 59829)
 (vector-slots 8 947752 12406)
 (floats 8 1107 708)
 (intervals 56 10169 4552)
 (buffers 976 56)
 (heap 1024 86474 24279))
<