Subject: Re: bug#19181: 24.4; 24.4.1 libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll crash on exit

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 20:11:21 +0100

> Btw, which version of GCC did you use to build this binary?

GCC 4.7.2

And FWIW:

$ gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=c:\mingw\bin\gcc.exe
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=c:/mingw/bin/../libexec/gcc/mingw32/4.7.2/lto-wrapper.exe
Target: mingw32
Configured with: ../gcc-4.7.2/configure
--enable-languages=c,c++,ada,fortran,objc,obj-c++
--disable-sjlj-exceptions --with-dwarf2 --enable-shared
--enable-libgomp --disable-win32-registry --enable-libstdcxx-debug
--disable-build-poststage1-with-cxx
--enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --build=mingw32 --prefix=/mingw
Thread model: win32
gcc version 4.7.2 (GCC)

-- 
Dani Moncayo