Subject: Re: bug#19181: 24.4; 24.4.1 libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll crash on exit

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 21:08:06 +0200

> Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 20:03:00 +0100
> From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Bill Farmer <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> 
> I've followed your advice above, and I don't see any dependency on
> 'libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll'.
> 
> FWIW, I'm attaching a report of the DLL dependencies in the Emacs 24.4
> binary, made with:
> 
>   $ find . -type f \( -name "*.dll" -o -name "*.exe" \) -print -exec
> bash -c "objdump -x {} | grep -i 'dll name:'" \;

No dependencies, as expected.  Thanks.

Btw, which version of GCC did you use to build this binary?

Bill, this indicates that the root cause for the problem, or at least
the way to investigate it, is on your machine.  As I wrote earlier, I
suspect that Emacs loads some DLL at runtime which depends on
libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll.  Please try to identify that DLL.