Subject: bug#19167: 24.4; newsticker eats 100% cpu

From: Max <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:32:31 +0100

Every time I start newsticker (with multiple feeds configured) emacs
start eating 100% of one of the cpu cores. This happens with and withour
group file present. In 24.3 it used to work just fine.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.12.2)
 of 2014-11-04 on kissel, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11600000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.10

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  epa-global-mail-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-unmorse-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<menu-bar> <jabber-menu> <jabber-menu-connect> M-x 
r e p o <tab> r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Anton Martchukov is now Online
[email-masked] is now Online
Opening TLS connection with `gnutls-cli --insecure -p 5223 xmpp.ya.ru'...done
Opening TLS connection to `xmpp.ya.ru'...done
Authentication succeeded for [email-masked]
[email-masked] is now Online
[email-masked] is now Away
Почта (gdebl@) is now Online
Making completion list...
Juli Ilina is now Away

Load-path shadows:
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/workspaces-0.1/workspaces hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/workspaces
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/linphone-20130524.1306/linphone hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/linphone
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-libnotify hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/jabber-libnotify
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/pylint-20140729.1117/pylint hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/pylint/pylint
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-symbol hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-hist hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-form hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/mew-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-bug hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3mhack hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-image hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-lnum hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-namazu hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-cookie hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-mail hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-antenna hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-filter hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-weather hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-favicon hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-dtree hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-ems hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/octet hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/octet
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/bookmark-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-rss hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-search hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-session hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-ccl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-tabmenu hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-fb hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-perldoc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-proc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/mime-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-about hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-about
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang-eunit hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-eunit
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang-skels hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang-skels-old hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels-old
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang-start hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-start
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang_appwiz hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang_appwiz
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-flymake
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/darcsum-20140315.2110/darcsum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/darcsum/darcsum
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/calfw-20141030.813/calfw-cal hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/emacs-calfw/calfw-cal
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/calfw-20141030.813/calfw hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/emacs-calfw/calfw
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/calfw-20141030.813/calfw-ical hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/emacs-calfw/calfw-ical
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/calfw-20141030.813/calfw-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/emacs-calfw/calfw-org
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/window-layout-20140819.2258/window-layout hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/emacs-window-layout/window-layout
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/gnugo-3.0.0/gnugo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-logon
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-avatar
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-truncate
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keymap
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-private
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-modeline
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-awesome
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-iq
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-disco
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xmessage
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sawfish
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-common
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc-presence
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatstates
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/fsm
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-register
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-roster
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-menu
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-export
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-bookmarks
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-client
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-autoaway
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-autoloads
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ourversion
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-compose
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-feature-neg
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-gmail
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-server
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-screen
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-util
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keepalive
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-wmii
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-activity
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ratpoison
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-alert
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-history
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-socks5
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-common
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/srv
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-time
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-widget
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-conn
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-server
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-osd
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-search
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-version
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-presence
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xml
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatbuffer
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chat
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-client
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-core
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sasl
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-browse
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-festival
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-events
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/cl-lib
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert-x

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr warnings emacsbug help-mode jabber-keepalive
jabber-ping sasl-digest hex-util hmac-md5 jabber jabber-notifications
notifications jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls gnutls jabber-xml jabber-menu
jabber-util server vc-dispatcher vc-hg python json tempo erlang
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m guess-style vala-mode cc-langs cc-awk
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs diff-mode geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-racket
geiser-guile geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-compile geiser-debug
geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-autodoc info-look geiser
geiser-edit geiser-completion geiser-eval geiser-connection tq
geiser-syntax geiser-log geiser-popup view geiser-impl geiser-custom
geiser-base scheme sh-script smie executable vc-git tex-style tex crm
tex-mode shell saveplace erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-services
erc-notify erc-log erc-dcc erc-capab zenburn-theme epa-mail time desktop
frameset image-file cus-start cus-load bbdb timezone org-mu4e org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e mu4e-speedbar
mu4e-main mu4e-view epa derived epg mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired
mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta mime-w3m crosshairs
col-highlight vline hl-line+ hl-line speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
rainbow-delimiters secrets erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-track erc-button wid-edit
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit ercn erc-match erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat format-spec auth-source eieio eieio-core
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache battery anzu tls mpc dbus
time-date xml alpha-autoloads ansible-autoloads anzu-autoloads
async-autoloads autodisass-java-bytecode-autoloads
bibtex-utils-autoloads calfw-autoloads capture-autoloads chess-autoloads
chm-view-autoloads circe-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads
darcsum-autoloads dedicated-autoloads edbi-sqlite3-autoloads
edbi-autoloads elscreen-autoloads epc-autoloads concurrent-autoloads
deferred-autoloads ercn-autoloads es-windows-autoloads escreen-autoloads
ess-R-data-view-autoloads ctable-autoloads ess-R-object-popup-autoloads
ess-smart-underscore-autoloads fish-mode-autoloads fixmee-autoloads
finder-inf back-button-autoloads button-lock-autoloads
flymake-lua-autoloads flyparens-autoloads gitlab-autoloads
gnomenm-autoloads gnugo-autoloads ascii-art-to-unicode-autoloads
guess-style-autoloads guile-scheme-autoloads edmacro kmacro
hc-zenburn-theme-autoloads http-autoloads ical-pull-autoloads
irfc-autoloads issue-tracker-autoloads latex-extra-autoloads
latex-pretty-symbols-autoloads lcs-autoloads letcheck-autoloads
lice-autoloads linphone-autoloads logstash-conf-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads math-symbol-lists-autoloads metar-autoloads
minimap-autoloads mldonkey-autoloads mode-icons-autoloads muse-autoloads
nav-flash-autoloads noflet-autoloads nurumacs-autoloads
nzenburn-theme-autoloads offlineimap-autoloads org-jekyll-autoloads
org-redmine-autoloads anything-autoloads orgtbl-show-header-autoloads
package-safe-delete-autoloads paredit-autoloads paredit-menu-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads pretty-lambdada-autoloads
pretty-mode-autoloads pretty-mode-plus-autoloads
pretty-symbols-mode-autoloads px-autoloads pyflakes-autoloads
pylint-autoloads python-mode-autoloads python-pep8-autoloads
python-pylint-autoloads rainbow-blocks-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
request-autoloads shadchen-autoloads shoes-off-autoloads kv-autoloads
simple-screen-autoloads rich-minority-autoloads smartrep-autoloads
smooth-scrolling-autoloads smtpmail-multi-autoloads
string-utils-autoloads switch-window-autoloads timesheet-autoloads
tex-site info tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads pcache-autoloads
uuidgen-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads wacspace-autoloads
wc-mode-autoloads weather-metno-autoloads weechat-autoloads
shorten-autoloads window-layout-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads
anaphora-autoloads cl-macs workspaces-autoloads xkcd-autoloads
xpm-autoloads zotelo-autoloads package epg-config slime-banner
slime-asdf grep byte-opt slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc advice eldoc help-fns slime-repl
slime-parse bytecomp byte-compile cconv slime etags arc-mode
archive-mode noutline outline easy-mmode easymenu pp hyperspec thingatpt
browse-url cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib w3m-load slime-autoloads pylint
compile comint ansi-color ring erlang-start jabber-autoloads devhelp
bbdb-autoloads cyril-util tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 663803 43195)
 (symbols 48 55822 0)
 (miscs 40 247 1378)
 (strings 32 157171 23032)
 (string-bytes 1 4471622)
 (vectors 16 46905)
 (vector-slots 8 859991 6342)
 (floats 8 333 140)
 (intervals 56 10405 1396)
 (buffers 960 102)
 (heap 1024 59876 1933))