Subject: 24.3; segment fault

From: Liming Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 22:06:12 +0800

Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f887b]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4de43e]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f747e]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f75e3]
/lib64/libpthread.so.0(+0xf890)[0x7f022e369890]
/lib64/libc.so.6(getenv+0xad)[0x7f022dfe928d]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(+0x1aef2c)[0x7f0232f27f2c]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(gtk_event_controller_handle_event+0x7b)
[0x7f0232efcdab]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(+0x1ef0be)[0x7f0232f680be]
/usr/lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0(+0x110a7)[0x7f0231d7e0a7]
/usr/lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0(g_signal_emit_valist+0x438)[0x7f0231d963b8]
/usr/lib64/libgobject-2.0.so.0(g_signal_emit+0x82)[0x7f0231d97002]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(+0x315321)[0x7f023308e321]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(+0x1ecbdc)[0x7f0232f65bdc]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(gtk_main_do_event+0x637)[0x7f0232f67627]
/usr/lib64/libgdk-3.so.0(+0x506b2)[0x7f0232b106b2]
/usr/lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_main_context_dispatch+0x254)[0x7f0231aaaa04]
/usr/lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0(+0x4bc48)[0x7f0231aaac48]
/usr/lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_main_context_iteration+0x2c)[0x7f0231aaacec]
/usr/lib64/libgtk-3.so.0(gtk_main_iteration+0x15)[0x7f0232f669f5]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4b3882]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4e56a1]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4e50c5]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4e5f19]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4e5f73]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4e6502]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5964d2]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5515cf]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5526fc]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5515cf]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x58609b]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5510cf]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5513db]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5526fc]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550c63]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x553788]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550c99]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550dd5]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550c99]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x553a1d]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x550c99]
...
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.2)
 of 2014-10-15 on build05
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11601000
System Description:	openSUSE 13.2 (Harlequin) (x86_64)

Configured using:
 `configure '--with-pop' '--without-hesiod' '--with-kerberos'
 '--with-kerberos5' '--with-xim' '--with-wide-int' '--enable-autodepend'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--datadir=/usr/share' '--localstatedir=/var'
 '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--with-x'
 '--with-sound' '--with-xpm' '--with-jpeg' '--with-tiff' '--with-gif'
 '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-dbus' '--without-gpm'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--x-includes=/usr/include'
 '--x-libraries=/usr/lib64' '--with-xft' '--with-libotf'
 '--with-m17n-flt' '--build=x86_64-suse-linux'
 'build_alias=x86_64-suse-linux' 'CFLAGS=-fmessage-length=0
 -grecord-gcc-switches -O2 -Wall -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector
 -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -g -D_GNU_SOURCE -pipe
 -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-label
 -Wno-unprototyped-calls -fno-optimize-sibling-calls
 -DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=55000 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=10000 '
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2 -Wl,--hash-size=65521''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: POSIX
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: C/l

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ggtags-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent input:
y <f11> <f11> <f10> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug
-report>

Recent messages:
(Nothing to omit)
Desktop lazily opening pjsua_wince.cpp (104 remaining)...done
Desktop lazily opening pjsua_media.c (103 remaining)...
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Desktop lazily opening pjsua_media.c (103 remaining)...done
Desktop lazily opening pjsua_acc.c (102 remaining)...
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Desktop lazily opening pjsua_acc.c (102 remaining)...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/highlight-symbol/color-moccur hides 
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/search/color-moccur
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/auto-complete-etags/auto-complete-etags hides 
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/auto-complete-etags/whitypig-auto-complete-
etags-4c31395/auto-complete-etags
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/doxymacs-1.8.0/lisp/xml-parse hides 
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/doxymacs-1.8.0/no-autoconf/xml-parse
~/Emacs/lisps/doxymacs hides /home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/doxymacs-1.8.0/no-
autoconf/doxymacs
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/session/session hides 
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/session/lisp/session
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/auto-complete-etags/test/test hides 
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/auto-complete-etags/whitypig-auto-complete-
etags-4c31395/test/test
~/Emacs/lisps/gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gtags
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/ibuffer/ibuffer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/ibuffer
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/package/package hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/package
/home/limingy/Emacs/lisps/evil/lib/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-
lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug sendmail tramp-cache tramp-sh
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete dired-aux sort
hideshow tempo xml-parse doxymacs cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds session sdcv-mode noutline outline sdcv-settings
multi-term term disp-table ehelp electric multi-term-settings vlf
vlf-settings ggtags pcase compile comint ggtags-settings
ascii-table-settings gud-settings yasnippet-settings yasnippet assoc
uniquify warnings uniquify-setting doxymacs-settings
emacs-server-settings server desktop-settings desktop session-settings
maxframe-settings maxframe flyspell-settings which-func-settings
which-func imenu mode-line-settings time time-stamp-settings
weibo-settings weibo weibo-status-comment weibo-comment weibo-post
weibo-image image-mode weibo-user weibo-status weibo-timeline ewoc
weibo-authorize json url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util password-cache url-vars
mailcap tramp-settings template-settings template swbuff-settings
wcy-swbuff sourcepair-settings shell-settings shell-pop shell-completion
shell-command search-settings color-moccur program-settings cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs preprocessor-settings
pos-tip-settings pos-tip pager-settings pager match-paren ido
ido-settings ibuffer-settings ibuffer highlight-symbol-settings
highlight-symbol hi-lock thingatpt hs-mode-settings goto-char vcard
message-x message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader gnus-notify
gnus-settings etags-settings etags-select etags-table etags dir-settings
dired-x dired diff-settings dircmp-mode derived copy-settings
coding-settings color-theme-settings color-theme align-settings
kill-ring-settings browse-kill-ring bbdb-settings bbdb timezone
auto-complete-settings auto-complete-config auto-complete easy-mmode
advice advice-preload help-fns popup util base windmove winner ring
edmacro kmacro ansi-color cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit
avoid autorevert env-settings eval-after-load cl-macs gv cl cl-lib
ahei-misc paren time-date delsel lpr tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)