Subject: bug#19136: 25.0.50; Typo in vc/vc.el

From: [email-masked] (H. Dieter Wilhelm)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:13:35 +0100

Ulrich Mueller <[email-masked]> writes:

>>>>>> On Fri, 21 Nov 2014, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>
>> You don't need approval for fixing typos.
>
> Yeah, but I'm lacking the privileges to push to the repo.

And when somebody is fixing vc, please add as well:

diff --git a/doc/emacs/maintaining.texi b/doc/emacs/maintaining.texi
index 761e67d..f407ab2 100644
--- a/doc/emacs/maintaining.texi
+++ b/doc/emacs/maintaining.texi
@@ -199,7 +199,7 @@ basic editing operations under Bazaar.
 SRC (src) is RCS, reloaded - a specialized version-control system
 designed for single-file projects worked on by only one person. It
 allows multiple files with independent version-control histories to
-exisr in one directory, and is thus particularly well suited for
+exist in one directory, and is thus particularly well suited for
 maintaining small documents, scripts, and dotfiles.  While it uses RCS
 for revision storage, it presents a modern user interface featuring
 lockless operation and integer sequential version numbers.  VC

-- 
Best wishes
H. Dieter Wilhelm
Darmstadt, Germany