Subject: bug#1913: closed (closed by ada-mode version 7.1)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 18:13:02 +0000

Your bug report

#1913: Identifier after reserved word "raise" is not always highlighted in Ada-mode

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
1913: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=1913
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: closed by ada-mode version 7.1
From: Stephen Leake <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 11:11:56 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

-- 
-- Stephe

Subject: Identifier after reserved word "raise" is not always highlighted in Ada-mode
From: Erik <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 08:59:39 +0100

In Ada-mode, type the reserved word "raise" (and some whitespace after).
Then type the name of an identifier. It may or may not get highlighted
in light blue colour. It seems to depend on which characters that are
part of the identifier. when typing "H", the highlighting works. But if
the letter 'Ö' is added, the word is no longer highlighted. This may be
a character set issue. It seems like the highlighter thinks that the
file is in Ada83. I never used Ada83 but I think it was ASCII-only. But
my files are in Ada95, which is Latin1, or Ada2005, which supports even
more characters. So how should I tell the highlighter that the file is
Ada95 or Ada2005 (and not Ada83)? I think that emacs should assume that
the file is not Ada83 if a non-ASCII character is used in an identifier.