Subject: bug#19102: 24.4; outline-move-subtree-up/down error at last and second-last subtree

From: Paul Rankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:34:52 +1000

Stephen Berman <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 23:07:49 -0500 Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>>> Does "we" refer to the outline.el code?  If so, the proposed patch does
>>> just the opposite: it makes sure there's a final newline.
>>
>> Sounds like we're in violent agreement, then.
>
> Ok, so I take it you accept the patch, so again the question, does it
> qualify as a tiny change?  If not, and if Paul Rankin is unable or
> doesn't want to sign a copyright assignment, what's the appropriate way
> to give him credit?

I'm happy to do the copyright assignment biz if needed, I just think
Stephen you did 99% of the work. Whatever is the right netiquette here,
I go with that.

-- 
Paul W. Rankin
http://www.paulwrankin.com

Before printing this email please take a moment to think about the
environment. Just stop and think about it. Think about the last time you
were walking alone in a forest, how you felt at peace, how a wave of
clarity seemed to overcome you and you had to stop and reevaluate your
life, what you're doing with the limited time you have here. "Damn," you
thought, "life is so precious. I should really be doing ______." Are you
doing that now? Why not? Go on, pick up your computer and throw it out
the window! It'll be great, like that scene from Network where everyone
starts yelling "I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANY
MORE." That'll be you, but it will be real. Now's your moment.