Subject: bug#19070: 25.0.50; Provide a user option that filters the buffer list for `switch-to-next-buffer'

From: Kévin Le Gouguec <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 23:57:01 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Put a direct link to the result (code or doc) in the
>> close message.
>
> It's a burden.  Once again, here's the URL for the Git Web access:
>
>   https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git

Note that this page provides a search engine to scan commit messages, so
looking for a change related to a bug number or a symbol is
straightforward (since ChangeLog entries tend to include this
information):

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/log/?qt=grep&q=bug.19070
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/log/?qt=grep&q=switch-to-prev-buffer-skip-regexp

Your browser might have a feature to "add a keyword for this search" if
you right-click the input field (Firefox has that, at any rate), so
finding the answer to the question "how was bug#19070 fixed" can be as
simple as typing…

> emacs.git bug#19070

… in your URL bar.

Hope that helps.