Subject: 25.0.50; nadvice and interactive-form

From: Leo Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 18:00:21 +0800

1. Start emacs and load a file with these lines:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
   (advice-add 'just-one-space :before #'change-interactive-form)
   (defun change-interactive-form (&optional x y)
     (interactive (list 1 1))
     (princ (list x y)))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

M-x just-one-space prints (1 nil)

2. Start emacs and load a file with these lines:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
   (defun change-interactive-form (&optional x y)
     (interactive (list 1 1))
     (princ (list x y)))
   (advice-add 'just-one-space :before #'change-interactive-form)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

M-x just-one-space errs: apply: Wrong number of arguments: (0 . 1), 2

Leo