Subject: 24.4; "Fatal Error 10: Bus Error" for Athena and Motif builds on Debian Wheezy mipsel

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 01:02:05 -0200

This machine is a Lemote Yeeloong 8101B (Loongson 2F processor --
MIPS64), running Debian Wheezy mipsel port.

When Emacs is configured with the option '--with-x-toolkit' set to
either 'athena' or 'motif', it builds fine, but produces a graphically
useless executable that fails to run on a X11 display showing the
following cryptic error message:

  Fatal error 10: Bus error
  Backtrace:
  ./emacs[0x4ffec4]
  Bus error

Surprisingly, if invoked with the '-nw' option or built with
'--with-x-toolkit' set to 'gtk2', Emacs works perfectly well.

What can it be?  I'm waiting further instructions to debug the problem.

-- 
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;
 `-'(. .)`-'  GNU Linux-Libre is one of its official kernels;
     \_/      All software must be free as in freedom;