Subject: bug#19050: Fail compile emacs with jpeg library on MinGW32

From: Lin Sun (孙林) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 00:30:09 +0000

Dear Eli:

You're right. Follow your instruction, without any modification, the Emacs can be compile success and work fine with the jpeg library.
Please mark this ticket as invalid.
Thank you.

Best Regards
Sunline

************* Email Confidentiality Notice ********************
The information contained in this e-mail message (including any 
attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is intended to be 
conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). Any use, dissemination, 
distribution, printing, retaining or copying of this e-mail (including its 
attachments) by unintended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may 
be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe 
that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender 
immediately (by replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of 
this e-mail (including any attachments) from your system, and do not
disclose the content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!