Subject: bug#19048: Frame height decreases at Emacs start

From: Angelo Graziosi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:56:40 +0100

Il 16/11/2014 16:14, martin rudalics ha scritto:
>  >> So IIUC the problem doesn't happen without the tool bar.  Right?
>  >
>  > Confirmed!

Since this issue is recent, I wonder if it caused by this change:

src/ChangeLog:

2014-11-07  Martin Rudalics  <[email-masked]>

	* dispnew.c (change_frame_size_1): Fix call of
	adjust_frame_size.
	
[...]

	* window.c (Fset_window_configuration): Adjust adjust_frame_size call.
	* xfns.c (x_set_menu_bar_lines, x_set_internal_border_width)
	(Fx_create_frame): Adjust adjust_frame_size calls.
	(x_set_tool_bar_lines, x_change_tool_bar_height): Make sure that
	frame can get resized when tool-bar-lines parameter changes from
	or to zero.
	(Fx_frame_geometry): New function.
	* xmenu.c (update_frame_menubar): On Lucid call
	adjust_frame_size with one pixel less height to avoid that
	repeatedly adding/removing the menu bar grows the frame.
	(free_frame_menubar): On Motif arrange to optionally preserve
	the old frame height when removing the menu bar.
	* xterm.c (x_new_font): Adjust adjust_frame_size call.

  Angelo