Subject: bug#19037: 25.0.50; eww: Unknown keyword :type

From: Mark Oteiza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 22:49:06 -0500

Hi,

Invoking M-x eww the first time gives the message in the subject:

  custom-handle-keyword: Unknown keyword :type

because of the :type in defface added in "Allow uploading files from eww"

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2014-11-12 on logos
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11602000
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --without-gconf --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O3 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  flycheck-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  url-handler-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /home/mvo/.cache/emacs/custom.el (source)...done
Loading /home/mvo/.emacs.d/site-lisp/loaddefs.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/loaddefs hides /home/mvo/.emacs.d/site-lisp/loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/env hides /home/mvo/.emacs.d/site-lisp/expand-region/features/support/env

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna dired format-spec rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
flycheck find-func help-mode rx easymenu subr-x pcase dash company-files
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake
company-ropemacs company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company package epg-config windmove edmacro kmacro saveplace paren
savehist winner ring url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-macs gv eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-loaddefs
cl-lib gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
zenburn-theme time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 121118 8044)
 (symbols 48 22745 0)
 (miscs 40 66 121)
 (strings 32 29565 9681)
 (string-bytes 1 804455)
 (vectors 16 21086)
 (vector-slots 8 1192434 178472)
 (floats 8 98 35)
 (intervals 56 230 0)
 (buffers 976 11)
 (heap 1024 40417 1092))