Subject: bug#19036: 24.4; Crashes during load-theme, enable-theme and color-theme-$foo

From: Matthew Duck <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 19:36:18 +0000

I *cannot* reproduce the crash running "emacs -Q" in the terminal. Version details below:

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2013-03-13 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
Configured using:
 `configure '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin'
 '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin'
 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 ''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr help-fns emacsbug message format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils help-mode easymenu time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)